Galactic Legend Mace

My guess, which is as good (or bad) as anyone else’s is that we won’t get a Mace rework but rather he will be released as a Galactic Legend.
Or not
Either way I won’t be ready for either of these first two that are hitting the holo-tables

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They said hes not getting one (any time soon). They planned too but said they ran out of time when releasing LS Geo TB.
  • Options
    Since Mace had been forgotten for all the game time, I've already lost hope to see him upgraded
  • Options
    No rework necessary. We have an accurate representation already. Mace Window was an epic failure in the movies and should remain such in-game.
  • Options
    No rework necessary. We have an accurate representation already. Mace Window was an epic failure in the movies and should remain such in-game.

Jeez that’s bleak
  • Options
    I don’t see Mace as Galactic Legend material. Kylo and Rey were the center piece of an entire trilogy and are the only ones so far with that tag. An eventual rework of Mace is much more likely, especially since it’s already been brought up like Kyno mentioned. I would rather get a new galactic legend Vader. He’s worthy and deserving of higher usability in the game.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    Mace should definitely not be a Galactic Legend