3vs3

I hate 3vs3 arena. It screws up every team I have. The rewards are not worth the headache. You guys can run the game however you like but I will no longer be participating in GA when teams are set up in 3vs3 format.

Replies

• Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ok
  • Options
    Oh no! What ever will we do!
  • Options
    Yea that’s the point guy. You actually have to think about how to fight your opponent. What having to spend like 5 minutes every couple days is Too much work , then don’t play. But tell it to your Star Wars action figures man. They might actually care about what you’re saying.
  • Options
    You have to use your brain to play a strategy game?

Oh god this was not what I signed up for.
  • Options
    Ahhh, a late comer to the 3v3 complaint committee. Please take your seat with the others.
  • Options
    Am going all defence even if its a tie
  • Options
    So wait we both go def and lose
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Starting to get used to it myself so it doesn't frustrate me as much, but I still would like to see another game mode where we can get comfortable with 3v3. Won my last bracket, which was cool and will see how this one goes. 3v3 does make some compositions much weaker, and some stronger so it does mix things up a lot.
  • Options
    Going off at a slight tangent ... best 3v3 team with Padme as a leader?
    Obviously in a 5v5 you'd normally include Obi-Wan, Anakin, Ahsoka and one other. So for 3v3 you would drop the other and ... who? Ahsoka? I like her basic a lot though.
  • Options
    Stenun wrote: »
    Going off at a slight tangent ... best 3v3 team with Padme as a leader?
    Obviously in a 5v5 you'd normally include Obi-Wan, Anakin, Ahsoka and one other. So for 3v3 you would drop the other and ... who? Ahsoka? I like her basic a lot though.

For def padame. JKA, Kenobi