Clash on Kamino ready?

There’s so much varying info on what is needed to beat the GAS event. I’m curious if y’all think what I have will be enough.

Padme g12.3, Shaak g12, GK relic 4, Ahsoka relic 4, C3po g12.3

Asaj g12.3, B2 g12.5, B1 relic 4, droideka relic 4, Magna g12.3.

Replies

• Options
    All zetas applied except Magna’s.
  • Options
    Do you have 70,300 GET?
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I have 40k. Figure by the time I get him and the clones geared up, I will be close enough.
  • Options
    Ltswb1 wrote: »
    I have 40k. Figure by the time I get him and the clones geared up, I will be close enough.

:p.

Next meta coming January

-Me
  • Options
    And? I’m FTP and will always be several months behind. I’m asking about this event as it’s what I’m trying to accomplish now.
  • Options
    You might struggle in p4 without AV g13, from experience, but rest look about right.
  • Options
    You might struggle in p4 without AV g13, from experience, but rest look about right.
  • Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »

Next meta coming January

-Me

- and everyone else that pays attention
  • Options
    Efranzblau wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »

Next meta coming January

-Me

- and everyone else that pays attention

-Ik that but that doesnt sound good with a -
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options

I think is Galactic Republic is in a very bad shape but he heard just a r5 GK is enough so we’ll see
  • Options
    If you have several hours to try for RNG, them you are ready
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I bet you will unlock GAS but not during your first attempt
    Not even during your first hour trying
  • Options
    I also heard that r5 GK is enough, so I'm going to try without Padme Relic'd. I do have Ahsoka @r4, soon to be r5, but Padme, Threepio and Shaak Ti are all g12, so we'll see.

I'm not fussed about it b/c I was way behind in SepDroids and mine are still not there yet (Droideka is still g8) so I'm not finishing the event this time, just looking to take a step forward, like last time I beat ships and then got stopped short by the GalRep phase.

If I had just 3 more weeks, maybe even just 2, I could have made it, but I still need a bit on Magna a bit on Ventress (currently g12.4) and a bunch of gear on Droideka. There's no way I'll get there by the end of the event. Besides, I only have 24k GET, so it's not going to slow me down that much. By the time I have 68k+ get the 3rd run of the event will be here.

I still wish I could get GA$ on 2nd go round like I did with JKR, DR, and Malak, but these relic requirements just take so long to meet.
  • Options
    Update.
    Was able to finish p2 with team as is, gear wise. Had to remod GK for all health mods. Took me 2 tries once I did that. Fingers crossed that I can finish the last phase.
  • Options
    Keep going you can do it!
  • Options
    P4 is problematic. I can kill fives, and that’s about it. Not sure what I need to adjust
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Could use some advice. My droids were modded for a GG team, so I’m trying to adjust them to fit the event. This is where I’m at right now. What do I need to focus on?
    gdb28d3gy3x5.png
    ict62jvmp4ee.png
    ml2fbubr9lvt.png
    wsk1f7wmeutq.png
    nk0orv4z2vpp.png
    20w1szg6nrbz.png
    jhbu5i8ffytx.png
    8z8xqhe38a8y.png
    cu3cx7np7a89.png
    tg6ku27unikk.png

• Options
    I went Crit damage on B2. I used AOE heavily in this event.

Your B1 is too fast for my tastes.

I tried to make Asaj a bit tanky... I went with some defense mods. Her speed was sitting around 213 or something.
  • Options
    At the end of the event, I had displaced like over 200 mods... it was a mess...
  • Options
    Add more protection on B2 and Magna. They need to survive
  • Options
    I GOT IT!!! With the mods shown above. Just had to wait for the right rng.
  • Options
    Thank y’all for the advice.
  • Options
    congrats @Ltswb1 !!