So, who to farm from Arena Shipments?

Hey People,

This is my first post. I have been playing since early December. I've spent a little bit on this game (under $100) and have ranked in the top 10 consistently for a while now.

I'm wondering who i should start farming now from arena shipments as I have 7 starred everyone that i'm interested in. (Greedo, Asajj and ST Han)

I don't have Sid (and don't want him as everyone and their dog has him) and the rest are just meh to me.

The only one i am considering is HK-47. Is he worth it? Or should I just save up my tokens?

Advice on any others?

Thanks Guys.

Replies

• Options
    I'm farming Eeth so I don't have to waste a ton of time farming all my Jedi from cantina battles. Other than that in saving my credits. Sometimes I'll buy some shard shop currency of Vader or RG are in there
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    Hey Galgenstrick,

thanks for your input. I had considered doing that also, just buying some shard shop currency like you suggested. The conversion ratio is painful though.
  • Options
    Hey Galgenstrick,

thanks for your input. I had considered doing that also, just buying some shard shop currency like you suggested. The conversion ratio is painful though.

It is, that's why I only buy characters from the shard shop that are even more of a pain to farm, such as Vader, RG, Ewok elder, FOTP, Rey etc..

Everyone complains about the exchange rate. I think it's fair for those very rare shards. My complaint is that they don't appear in the shop more regularly.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    True that. I would like to start levelling up Ewok Elder and perhaps pair him with Old Daka. Could make for an annoying combo.
  • Options
    I have eeth at 6* now. He is good. Is force push/stun attack is good.