TW matchmaking and Relics..

How is this a match?
15aygnlb9ykv.jpg

Replies

• Options
    I guess when their matchmaking "patent" was made, it didn't figure in Relic levels?
  • Options
    If relics didn't matter, no one would be complaining about a 5* General Skywalker..
  • Options
    i believe the only thing that has every been confirmed in the mm algorithm is active GP.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    i believe the only thing that has every been confirmed in the mm algorithm is active GP.

But we all know Relics have more value, than just a GP calculation.
  • Options

But we all know Relics have more value, than just a GP calculation.

Are they really that important that they outweigh other factors though? i would disagree and point to mods being more important still.

Good luck with the rest of your pity party though!
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    Information like this in a vacuum does us no good anyways.

That is almost certainly the entire guild comparison.

Is the opposing guild running fewer members to meet your guilds GP (sandbagging, to use the term loosely, and yes, I appreciate that a lot of guilds do a voluntary join on TW, so not all, or even most, ‘sandbags’ are intentional, but that is the generic term ‘round these parts...)?
    If so, how does active GP compare (I know, there is no way to find this out without breaking it down on a player by player basis during the attack/review phases) for relic level and count?

But you are correct in that so far as we know, neither zeta counts nor Relic levels (which tend towards higher value GP than a bunch of gear 8 characters) play an active role in match-making, so it unfortunately “is what it is” for right now, but if they are running significantly fewer members the discrepancy might not be nearly as bad as you are representing it from a single snippet of data.