Auto-deploy not working for Round 2 in GAC?

Gavsta
201 posts Member
edited December 2019
I deployed for Round 1, thought I'd try the auto-deploy defence function for the first time for Round 2 and got this... anyone else?19ob46eygxwm.jpg

Not only that, the toons that would've been unavailable for offence, as they would've been set on defence, weren't available!!??🤔

Replies

• Options
    This is why I always manually deploy
  • Options
    Great, I use the auto deploy a lot, now I have a new paranoia to think about.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    WAI, whale harder, nothing to see here.
  • Options
    Me too @Baby_Yoda ... it's the 1st and last time I auto deploy!
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Mitch08 wrote: »
    WAI, whale harder, nothing to see here.

:eyeroll:
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Hessey0788
    7 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Click on the section and double check they didnt just full clear you. Iv thought that before that i forgot to set defense and its just because they full cleared me. Edit... nvm i see you have a 0 in score
  • Options
    I had the same issue this last round, I used auto deploy quite a few times but I guess never again. So far their support has been useless as expected...
  • Gavsta
    201 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I submitted a bug report... just checked it and said closed. So submitted again as below...
    I submitted the below bug report which is now closed.
    I played Round 1 of the currently closing 3v3 Grand Arena.
    For Round 2, my defences did not auto-deploy.
    Not only did my Round 1 defences not auto-deploy, but there was no auto-deployment (such as with random toons).
    Furthermore, the toons that should have been set on defence, were not available for offence.
    This has meant i auto lost Round 2, and couldn't complete for 1st.
    Also, will likely prevent me from getting to the Kyber tier.
    Can this be remedied?
    I've attached a pic of the attack phase showing the 0 points under my profile (Gavsta).
    My ally code is 145-184-266

I wonder if it'll get looked at this time 🤣
  • Options
    Hessey0788 wrote: »
    Click on the section and double check they didnt just full clear you. Iv thought that before that i forgot to set defense and its just because they full cleared me. Edit... nvm i see you have a 0 in score

They didn't, he would have had point for deploying defence, he is on zero.
  • Options
    Hello,
    I submitted a ticket about my issue (same as yours), I got told that they can't do anything, they told me to post it and got this:
    0lu9yhv8zi5f.jpg

Looks like they can't even check if this happened, I guess if they can't check what happened in the game it can't be a surprise that we still have so many people cheating in this mode
  • Options
    Whatever you deployed in the first round will be what gets deployed in the 2nd and 3rd rounds unless you manually deploy something else.

Eitherway it should of deployed something

Yea but clearly nothing happened. Strange though, my autodeploy worked all the way for me.
  • Options
    @Gavsta - quick question...

When it was setup for round 2, did you completely leave GA alone expecting the auto deploy, or did you enter the zones and begin selecting teams, then back out without actually setting them?

Just wondering if the game turns off the auto deploy as soon as someone enters a zone as opposed to actually placing a team.
  • Options
    Thel wrote: »
    Hello,
    I submitted a ticket about my issue (same as yours), I got told that they can't do anything, they told me to post it and got this:
    0lu9yhv8zi5f.jpg

Looks like they can't even check if this happened, I guess if they can't check what happened in the game it can't be a surprise that we still have so many people cheating in this mode

Hope you don't expect them to do anything. This is par for the course.
  • Options
    And this, people, is why you always place defenses manually. Don't rely on some bugged features when it's something you can easily do in under 5 min on your own. I always place defenses manually even if I end up placing the exact same teams as last round, simply because I don't trust these game mechanics.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Worked for me and I have the losses to prove it!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    @DarjeloSalas honestly, I can't remember.
    I've been thinking about it, and I don't think so, but I may have, all the rounds blur into one.
    But, I was thinking that there may be an action (e.g entering a zone, or selecting the 'set defence' button) that may prevent the auto-deploy.
    Either way, I'd expect it to deploy automatically if nothing is set and there's an auto deploy function.
    Plus, I expect that this won't be dealt with looking at the reply Thel received above.
  • Options
    This opens a whole new sandbagging technique
  • Options
    Gavsta wrote: »
    @DarjeloSalas honestly, I can't remember.
    I've been thinking about it, and I don't think so, but I may have, all the rounds blur into one.
    But, I was thinking that there may be an action (e.g entering a zone, or selecting the 'set defence' button) that may prevent the auto-deploy.
    Either way, I'd expect it to deploy automatically if nothing is set and there's an auto deploy function.
    Plus, I expect that this won't be dealt with looking at the reply Thel received above.

Thanks for the reply. I’m 100% with you. Defence should auto deploy as stated and I’m so glad you made this post as I was previously planning to just let the game auto post my previous defence before the last round.

And I agree, expecting customer support to contribute to this debate meaningfully is a waste of energy!