Clash on Kamino - Tier 2

Hi,

What's the kill order on Tier 2?

Been at it for a while so I'd appreciate any tips.

Cheers
"He's no good to me dead"

Replies

• Options
    Same here. I’m not sure the old rules apply with those that completed it the first time.
  • Options
    I've tried stunning one of the Droidika so my GK only takes on blast from them but I still can't seem to do it.

Best I have done so far is one Droidika and GG left.
    "He's no good to me dead"
  • Options
    Take out B2 as quick as possible, use Shaak Ti middle special on GK for crit immunity, attack magnas, kill droidekas kill Grevious.
  • Options
    I killed B2 first, only must in the event.
    Then I ran B1 down, then focused a Magna down to open a Droideka and try to get Shaak to kill him, she can amass the most courage for a single toon.
    Getting B1 low, or out, will help when Grievous opens and doesn't mark B1 for you to waste attacks on.
    Save Padmè stun for when he does open up, the stun will save you, as it did me.
  • Options
    I love watching g13 relic 7 GK get instantly nuked...
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    1. kill B2
    2. kill Magna to open droidekas
    3. die hopelessly to GG AoE
    4. cry or whale harder
  • Options
    Yeah I’ve done all the possible combos I can think of and there’s got to be some sort of speed req or moding req because this is insane. Closest I’ve gotten with my team is droideka, B1 and GG left. His constant aoe crushes my team and for some reasons always seems like the un dispelable protection up always gets dispelled.

Thanks for another insanely difficult event CG. Keep motivating me and so many others to never spend on this game anymore
  • Options
    Best advice I can give:

You need to get Padme, shaak ti, 3po and Kenobi all above 279 speed. 270 is the minimum.

You then need to manipulate their speed so it goes as follows: Padme, shaak ti, 3po Kenobi

1). Padme goes first and uses her centre ability to give everyone protection buffs.

2). Shaak ti uses her basic on b2 for big damage (thanks to Padme)

3). 3po puts translation on Padme and then calls everyone to assist. This will kill b2

4). Kenobi uses his centre ability to give everyone retribution.

This is the best opening as you kill b2 before the magnas can taunt. It also means that you get retribution up and so punish mangas AoE and make them easier to kill.

From here it’s all rng not getting blown away by droideka or stunned but kill the magna guard and then take down a droideka.

Keep stacking translation on Padme to get her up to 3 counts then do the same for shaak then Kenobi.

Note: Kenobi will get dispelled by magnaguard because he taunts. So do him last.

To guarantee the win you need to get to grevious with at least 4 team members standing 3 of which must be 3po Padme and Kenobi. You need a 4th so that you can continuously use Padmes stun with no cooldown. (Thanks to 3po unique).

Once you get to grevious just stunk lock him and take out any remaining supports before you remove his protection (or he’ll mark a support and you can’t stun him)

Hope this helps.

• Karak_Tur
    13 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Here is what worked for me:

Speeds:
    Padme: 314
    Shaak Ti: 308
    3po: 284 after bonus (264 base)
    GK: 276
    Ahsoka: ~200 (I don't remember)

Opened with Padme heal targeting B2
    Shaak Ti basic on B2
    3po special on Ahsoka (to call her twice) to kill B2
    GK put up retribution

Enemy magnas should be close to dying after they eat all of the counters. Kill one and nuke a Droideka with someone's mass assist or ahsoka's special. Should be able to do some damage on other droideka before shield goes back up. From there it is just hope that you survive GG AOEs. I killed b1 while working on GG.

Finished with 3* with R5 GK and Ahsoka, G12 on all others.

Edit: typo on GK speed
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Xansan wrote: »
    I love watching g13 relic 7 GK get instantly nuked...

mods?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Best advice I can give:

You need to get Padme, shaak ti, 3po and Kenobi all above 279 speed. 270 is the minimum.

You then need to manipulate their speed so it goes as follows: Padme, shaak ti, 3po Kenobi

1). Padme goes first and uses her centre ability to give everyone protection buffs.

3). 3po puts translation on Padme and then calls everyone to assist. This will kill b2

This is the best opening as you kill b2 before the magnas can taunt. It also means that you get retribution up and so punish mangas AoE and make them easier to kill.

From here it’s all rng not getting blown away by droideka or stunned but kill the magna guard and then take down a droideka.

Keep stacking translation on Padme to get her up to 3 counts then do the same for shaak then Kenobi.

Note: Kenobi will get dispelled by magnaguard because he taunts. So do him last.

To guarantee the win you need to get to grevious with at least 4 team members standing 3 of which must be 3po Padme and Kenobi. You need a 4th so that you can continuously use Padmes stun with no cooldown. (Thanks to 3po unique).

Once you get to grevious just stunk lock him and take out any remaining supports before you remove his protection (or he’ll mark a support and you can’t stun him)

Hope this helps.

Your strategy makes lot of sense, but not sure about your speed requirement? I did the phase and none of my team were 279 speed. Shaak was my fastest at only 260.

I found modding ahsoka for crit damage was key as she almost one shot all droids except grevious
  • Options
    Is there a reason the not take out b1 after b2?
  • Options
    I used the Playbook’s video on YouTube. Super helpful. After some RNG retries I was able to win with everyone with health and some protection
  • Options
    Richfxxx wrote: »
    Best advice I can give:

Hope this helps.

Your strategy makes lot of sense, but not sure about your speed requirement? I did the phase and none of my team were 279 speed. Shaak was my fastest at only 260.

I found modding ahsoka for crit damage was key as she almost one shot all droids except grevious

His strategy still requires insane RNG. Tried it over 50 times and only 2 or 3 times did I get past droideka’s massive blast one hit KO. Love seeing my relic GK get killed in one shot and a simple basic assist clear 6 stacks of protection up. CG doing CG things
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Best advice I can give:

Hope this helps.

His strategy still requires insane RNG. Tried it over 50 times and only 2 or 3 times did I get past droideka’s massive blast one hit KO. Love seeing my relic GK get killed in one shot and a simple basic assist clear 6 stacks of protection up. CG doing CG things

How can your relic GK be one shot? Your mods must be terrible. I did it a lot of times today just for fun and I never lost gk
  • Options
    Best advice I can give:

Hope this helps.

How can your relic GK be one shot? Your mods must be terrible. I did it a lot of times today just for fun and I never lost gk

My mods aren’t that good to get everyone at 270+ speed. Is there any reason why my c3p0 keeps going before shaak ti when she’s faster than him?

zzPadme - 278 speed g12
    zShaak ti - 271 speed g11+4
    zKenobi - 256 speed g13 relic 5
    zzC3po - 251 speed g12
    zAshoka - 210 speed g12
    Train Yourself To Let Go Of Everything You Fear To Lose - Yoda.
  • Options
    I used the Playbook’s video on YouTube. Super helpful. After some RNG retries I was able to win with everyone with health and some protection

Same. Took 3 tries though I had relics on kenobi, ahsoka, padme, and shaak ti.
  • Options
    Crooklad wrote: »
    Best advice I can give:

Hope this helps.

My mods aren’t that good to get everyone at 270+ speed. Is there any reason why my c3p0 keeps going before shaak ti when she’s faster than him?

zzPadme - 278 speed g12
    zzC3po - 251 speed g12
    zAshoka - 210 speed g12

C3PO gets +20 speed from his unique, so that gives him the same speed as Shaak Ti.
  • Options
    Crooklad wrote: »
    Best advice I can give:

Hope this helps.

zzPadme - 278 speed g12
    zzC3po - 251 speed g12
    zAshoka - 210 speed g12

C3PO gets +20 speed from his unique, so that gives him the same speed as Shaak Ti.

Thanks I didn’t realise, any tips or advice how to mod my toons to do it? I don’t have the best mods and it’s just Gettn annoying now
    Train Yourself To Let Go Of Everything You Fear To Lose - Yoda.
  • Options
    Best advice I can give:

Hope this helps.

Your modding must be bad. Go full health on GK with the necessary speed. 75-80k minimum. It will give much better protection up buffs as it’s % based on health.
  • Options
    Best advice I can give:

Hope this helps.

Fastest droids are at 270. So all 4 need to be above that in order.
  • Options
    So now it is dependent on how good your mods are and manipulating turn order. It’s a sad state of affairs they make an event so ridiculous to be completely dependent on RNG and how good your mods are. Very poor quality... I give this event -10 in fun category.
  • Options
    IronCross wrote: »
    So now it is dependent on how good your mods are and manipulating turn order. It’s a sad state of affairs they make an event so ridiculous to be completely dependent on RNG and how good your mods are. Very poor quality... I give this event -10 in fun category.

Once CG realized that RNG can garner them a much larger profit, they turned this game into Star Wars Galaxy of RNG....

P4 is even worse than P2. Even with R4 Asajj and B1 (which everyone says makes it doable and are crucial), the clones are taking bonus attacks from bonus attacks and then getting bonus attacks for bonus attacks. My Droideka's immunity seems to just disappear from time to time and not from Echo's EMP nade or from being stunned and losing a turn. It just disappears.

Again, if there was a bug, or bugs in this event that were beneficial to the player, they'd fix them within about 10 minutes.

• TVF
    36786 posts Member
    Options
    IronCross wrote: »
    So now it is dependent on how good your mods are and manipulating turn order.

Makes sense.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH