Arena Shipments

I'm looking for suggestions on who to get next since Sideous will be 7* soon. Currently farming Lumi and Daka and after they are done I'm getting Phasma and First Order officer while farming Kylo. So pretty well stocked up on Dark units, just a shame there's no decent lights in the arena, so who to get?

Replies

• Options
    Boba fett
  • Options
    If your specifically wanting light then that's a tough choice. But if going for anyone think I would go with ig-88
  • Options
    Boba fett

Fett just doesn't hit hard enough, I'd definitely trade in his 25% chance to revive for a 25% damage buff.
  • Options
    Fett is also Cantina not Arena :)
  • Options
    I'd get your light side heroes from elsewhere, arena pretty poor choice. Eel Koth, Ackbar and Han. Pretty lousy selection.
  • Options
    I was in those exact shoes 7 days ago,when I maxed out luminara. ...took me 3 days of holding G.W. shards. ...and looking at my next best step for easy farming, coupled with my current roster, for a very synergistict team, so I decided to go nightsisters. . as my sid will also be 7* n 2 days........so ventress was the choice for me....
  • Options
    I'm leaning towards IG, to replace either Maul or Dooku once he hits 5*+
  • MasterTamias
    74 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I torn between farming IG-88 or Savage Oppress. Both are solid choice and would make a nice addition to my team, but I think I will go for Oppress since he is quite useful in arena and DS missions, plus I find it way easier to borrow IG-88 from allies than Oppress.
  • Options
    I have the same problem... my dark side team is like the FBIs most wanted and Luminara is running my light side team of infants. Sidious will be done soon and I would love to bolster my light team but it looks like IG-88 will be next up (got him from a chromium pack) because the light side heroes in the Arena suck so bad.
  • Options
    I was hoping for better news from this thread. I may eventually start banking arena points in hope they add a good light side character. I'm thick with dark side toons at level 59. I unlocked Han before Sidious is (who is 6 star), I'm going to get the night sister now. Then I need to decide if I go back to Sidiuos, or start banking.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Options
    I'm definitely looking at Han and ackbar, but I'm probably going back to ventriss who I'm already using at 4*. Yeah she's slow af but she hits hard and stuns and her dispel may be good someday. Honestly her **** ai is probably a bigger downside then her speed.
  • Options
    How do your other taunters look? If chewie and han are your only options, I'd say go star up han and max him out. If you don't need a Taunter, do you have a good anti-droid hitter? Eeth Koth will come in handy against a bunch of droids, and you face them very often.
  • Options
    Only a couple of days to go and still undecided lol the appealing choices drop drastically after Shipments. Still leaning towards IG for aoe dmg and synergy with Sideous and other debuffers. But if I go for Phasma as leader then IGs usefulness in the team drops. Hmm..

Does HK hit less than IG? I know HK is quite tanky but I've never felt threatened by him, whereas IG I target first as his second skill can be devastating.

Does anyone have anything good to say about Savage? Whenever I've faced him I've left him till the end as he's neither threatening or annoying.