Bonus Attack bugged? (Princess Leia)

For the past few days I have found Princess Leia's basic attack Hair Trigger is having less bonus attacks. Not sure if I am just imagining it...
It's at level 5 with 55% chance for a second attack.
I have her in the same team with Ezra, his Rushing Strike at LVL 5, which gives him 60% chance for bonus attack when not debuffed. Both characters chances for second attack are only 5% apart.
Since I have them together for awhile now it's easy to compare since they are side by side and I also use Ezra to call Leia to assist. For some reason Leia for the past two days have been very unlucky for bonus attack.

Is bonus attack affected by other attributes like enemy defence or tenacity? Or character potency? From what I can tell it shouldn't... Unless they are in some hidden mechanics.
The only things different is I have been swapping mods on these characters... Which shouldn't affect bonus attacks as far as I can tell.

*** Bonus bug? ***
On two occasions I have seen Hera calling Ezra to assist and Ezra will do one attack, then has Bonus Attack label flashing on his character, without him actually attacking the 2nd time. He just stood there.

Replies

• Options
    RNG
  • Options
    It's not bugged, it's just bad luck. Confirmation bias means that you notice when something you don't like happens far more often than you notice when something you like does.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Which rates of bonus attacks did you experience? In how many attacks?
  • Options
    RNG, Unlike in the GA$ event Phase 4 where every clone trooper gets a bonus attack and sometimes get bonus attacks from other bonus attacks.

Playing the event dozens of times doesn't help me not see that I wish my clones bonus attacked as much. :tongue:

Confirmation Bias is so 2018 though...
  • Options
    I 'member when they buffed the Princess's odds of multi-attack because it was so disappointing when Leia didn't triple-tap that the devs wanted to boost her viability. And now OMG it is vomit-inducing now when she only drops a single tap. It "feels" like it happens very frequently ... But without actually taking stats of the incidents, there is no case to make.
  • Options
    I 'member when they buffed the Princess's odds of multi-attack because it was so disappointing when Leia didn't triple-tap that the devs wanted to boost her viability. And now OMG it is vomit-inducing now when she only drops a single tap. It "feels" like it happens very frequently ... But without actually taking stats of the incidents, there is no case to make.

So true! Back in the day she used to triple tap a TON in raids, but didn't much at all in arena. If she had 100%/80%, she would be a lot more fun.
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Agree leia used to double and triple tap a lot now she single taps a lot... sure its rng but they changed the rng at some point I think it was when they tried to fix the missing buttons from bonus turns bug.
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    If you want someone to take you seriously then start documenting everytime you shoot with her and list how many times she shoots each time. Get a large number of samples(at least a 100 preferably 1000) then report back if your results don't match the listed odds. How it "feels" is useless information.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Agree leia used to double and triple tap a lot now she single taps a lot... sure its rng but they changed the rng at some point I think it was when they tried to fix the missing buttons from bonus turns bug.

Anec dotal.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    RNG for your first “bug”
    And the reason for your “bonus bug” is that when a character is called to assist, that IS a bonus attack (e.g. when hera calls ezra to assist using play to strengths)