Clash on Kemino p2 help please

TRanger
329 posts Member
edited December 2019
A few things here. First I am following a video on YouTube. Step by step. My speeds are the same or better. My gear is better. I have more relic toons and twice as high. My turn order is the same. All toons max abilities and zeta. Except for Shaak Ti. But I do have her relic 4 or 5 and full abilities. Mods are mix of 6• and 7•. Mostly 7• Fir all toons The health of my toons are better except GK he is roughly 5000 Hp less then the video. He is relic 7. However I'm not getting a better or same outcome. As a matter of fact separatist are hitting me harder and some of my abilities are being dodged/missed...lag is freezing my game Enemy kill order is the same but they are spawning faster. So any thing else I can do. I already dropped lots of cash but was useless help. Is there a better kill order or tips anyone can share. Please keep comments to tips. I have already layed out above some of the most commonly criticisms. And no get gud guys. Time is almost out. Please be helpful!

Replies

• DaPowerfulJedi
    3185 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I followed Sir Georgeous’ guide. Padmé fastest opens up with cunning plan, then C3PO goes and calls Padmé to assist on B2, then Shaak gives crit immunity to GK, and GK calls a mass assist which wipes out B2. 1st magnaguard goes and gives Shaak retribution through her unique, I believe she dodged the 2nd magnaguard, and then dispelled its taunt after countering B1. Shaak should have some courage which knocks out a good chunk of health. Ahsoka finishes it off with her special. Then Padmé kicks one of the droidekas which should kill it. That ought to leave you in a pretty good spot to then knock out another magnaguard. Make sure before you do though, that your team has high TM and the droideka doesn’t. Once the final droideka is down, target Grievous, let the B1 and magnaguard kill themselves with counters. Use Shaak’s training exercises on C3PO to reduce the cooldown of Padmé’s graceful assault, which she will then use to stun lock Grievous for the rest of the battle.

Edit: my team and their speeds
    mcbci524cy39.jpeg
  • Options
    It isn't working insta kills on GK them slow death for the rest
  • Options
    DaPowerfulJedi however you managed to pulled it off, well done!
  • Options
    lm26zz8r2446.jpg
  • Options
    Once again speeds....

Padma' 281
    C-3PO 278
    Shaak 277
    GK 271
    AT 177
  • Options
    Sounds like you might be modded too fast (although for the record, your mods are probably 5 and 6 dot, not 6 and 7, right? As 7 dots are not publicly available unless I missed a major update...), and are causing the Droideka ps to get too many stacks of charge up before they shoot if they are insta-gibbing GK.

Also remember that with the team, health primaries are going to trump protection primaries, since protection up is based on max health.

The magnaguard are going to respawn as soon as a Droideka takes a turn, so unless you have a 2nd character with high courage stacks with higher TM than the Droideka, you may want to pass on killing a magnaguard and whittle down B1 until just after the Droideka go so you have some time to get the kill in. (The above advice of using Shaak ti to primarily buff and heal GK is very good, her basic taunt cleanse is nice, but since Snips does the same, you can just target a taunter when you use a special on GK and achieve the same result).

Hope that helps
  • Options
    You might be right About the mods...I can't count that many small.dots...hell it could be 8 they start stacking on top of each other.
  • Options
    Also bear in mind with what I said above that Droidekas should lose some TM when you kill a magnaguard, so you do have a bit more leeway for squeezing in the kills.
  • Options
    Nope still not working..same thing...I'll keep trying it with slight variations.
  • Options
    TRanger wrote: »
    Once again speeds....

Padma' 281
    C-3PO 278
    Shaak 277
    GK 271
    AT 177

C-3PO speed is after his extra from his unique?
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    I had c3 the fastest, followed by padme. Getting everyone faster than the magnagaurds was important.

Want b2 down before they take a turn. C3 calls padme to assist, then padme's kick calls everyone to assist. Shaak and AT should be able to finish b2, and GK can pass retribution.

The magna should aoe next, and feel your counters. For the rest of the fight just try to kill droids with as much prot up as possible so GG doesn't aoe kill you. Hope he doesn't trigger any kills by him taking his turn.

The kick can stun a droideka to delay the nuke, or to b2 to ensure the kill. I think my winning run I went for droideka and missed the stun (didn't have much potency), so it pretty much only gave offense up to the team.

I managed this with g12 padme, r4 GK, r5 AT, g9 Shaak, g11 c3. Having GK that high allowed him to eat both nukes from the droidekas. The most important part when you finally get to GG is to have c3 and padme so you can stunlock him. (c3 reduce cd).
  • Options
    You need to adapt as you go. You will never get an identical run.
  • plindboe
    281 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Once again speeds....

Padma' 281
    C-3PO 278
    Shaak 277
    GK 271
    AT 177

If you're following Sir Georgeous' strategy, C3PO's speed would have to be ~258, as he gets 20 extra speed from his unique. He also mentioned in his video that it's best if Ahsoka was slow. Not sure what the specific reason was. Something about how it's best if she gets her turn after the droidekas or something. But 122 worked for him, and the same speed worked for me. About Padme, I gave her 318 speed. Good idea to make her as fast as possible.

Btw, what health does your characters have? In the video, he said that GK should have at least 70k health. I gave mine 95k health, just to be safe. The other characters need decent health too, so they don't get snuffed out by AOEs.
  • Options
    From the other thread.
    Charlo999 wrote: »
    I found a reliable strat was to have everyone but Ashoka faster than the droids. GK must be tanky enough to survive the droidakas specials.

Turn order is important.

Shakk fastest.
    Padme 2nd
    GK 3rd
    C3po 4th

Strat
    Shak calls padme on B2. All get protection up.
    Padme calls to assist on B2. All will assist.
    GK uses retribution special.
    C3po uses mass assist killing B2.

Magnas will both aoe, your whole team will counter and take them down to low protection. GK will taunt and droidakas will special x 2 on GK.

Use Ashoka special on left magna.
    Your team should have courage now.
    Shakk hits magna or uses special on GK.
    Padme uses heal getting GK healed and protection up on magna Ashoka will assist with courage.
    Now depending on your damage you can save GKs mass assist for after you drop magna to kill the first droidaka. It depends where their TM is.

Once dead move to the next magna who has no protection.
    Your toons should be at 3 stacks of translation now.
    Padmes mass assist should be ready for droidaka after it’s down.
    Take b1 down to low stacks while stunning and Tm removing grievous.
    Turn to grievous and whittle hiS protection away then kill B2 if he hasn’t died to counters.
    Kill grievous.

• Options
    JoryG87 wrote: »
    Once again speeds....

Padma' 281
    C-3PO 278
    Shaak 277
    GK 271
    AT 177

C-3PO speed is after his extra from his unique?

Correct
  • Options
    plindboe wrote: »
    Once again speeds....

Padma' 281
    C-3PO 278
    Shaak 277
    GK 271
    AT 177

If you're following Sir Georgeous' strategy, C3PO's speed would have to be ~258, as he gets 20 extra speed from his unique. He also mentioned in his video that it's best if Ahsoka was slow. Not sure what the specific reason was. Something about how it's best if she gets her turn after the droidekas or something. But 122 worked for him, and the same speed worked for me. About Padme, I gave her 318 speed. Good idea to make her as fast as possible.

Btw, what health does your characters have? In the video, he said that GK should have at least 70k health. I gave mine 95k health, just to be safe. The other characters need decent health too, so they don't get snuffed out by AOEs.

71k health almost 72.....thats the only thing at I can get his speed specific 171..mod limit to fit forumla.