Getting Back Into SWGOH

Hey, just redownloaded SWGOH and it’s probably been about 1 year+ since I last played.

I have some G11 and solid amount of G10 and G9 characters. My notably good ones are Vader, GM Yoda, Boba, Palp, General Kenobi, Rex, Qui Gon, Kylo, R2, GM Yoda, and Commander Luke. Don’t really have any super great synergy teams, rn I’m using a mix of Sith/empire and some random other high level people.

My rebels and Jedi are sorta lacking, barely have any Bounty Hunters, don’t have Nightsisters or very good droids. Really just trying to figure out where I should focus on and what factions/characters I should farm that’ll help me in a lot of aspects of the game. My ships also suck lol. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

Replies

• Options
    I think you should focus on galactic republic characters.

You need to get Padme first though, wich requires you to farm and gear Seperatists (I recommend Geonosians).
  • Options
    Jory is right here, it will get you a team that can beat meta (for the moment).

Getting Geonosians also gives you a solid team to use in Grand Arena, and the more manageable DS Geo TB.

Also, after you unlock Padme you can focus on gearing GR toons. This includes GK and JKA, and they play big part in fleet meta for now.
  • Options
    Imnotgood wrote: »
    Jory is right here, it will get you a team that can beat meta (for the moment).

Getting Geonosians also gives you a solid team to use in Grand Arena, and the more manageable DS Geo TB.

Also, after you unlock Padme you can focus on gearing GR toons. This includes GK and JKA, and they play big part in fleet meta for now.

Ok awesome thank you. Also, what’s the deal with Relics? Heard a lot about them but really have no idea what they are
  • Options
    Just another series of gear levels. Uses a combination of new gear and old gear that you can use to create other new gear.