Zuckuss and 4-LOM

Salacious_B_Crumb
144 posts Member
edited December 2019
For quite a while I was wondering if there would be a way to get all the ESB hunters into the same squad. I was hopeful but I put it out of my mind as something that would probably never happen. I was randomly thinking about it again and suddenly I remembered we now have summoned units!

Having Zuckuss with a summoned 4-LOM (or Vice Versa) would be perfect!

It would also give CG a chance to give us a 2nd Bounty Hunter Tank! Get on and make this happen!

Replies

• Options
    CG can make more money by making Zuckuss and 4-LOM two different characters than a summon.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    Shouldnt IG 88 be able to summon other IG units?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Shouldnt IG 88 be able to summon other IG units?

Why?
  • LordDirt
    5029 posts Member
    Options
    IG-88 created IG-88B, IG-88C and IG-88D.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    IG-88 created IG-88B, IG-88C and IG-88D.
    Incorrect. Holowan Laboratories created all 4 IG-88 units.
  • LordDirt
    5029 posts Member
    Options
    Ok, he took over those droids. Didnt know we were going to get so specific, lol.

“He then turned his attention to the other droids produced by the project; installing copies of his memories and personality into all three of them, he essentially transformed himself into a hive-mind contained in four different bodies: IG-88A, IG-88B and so on.“

https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/IG-88
  • Options

That website is not official. I suggest you look at the Star Wars databank or Wookieepedia for information.