Modding Traya.

What's a good way to mod Traya? And is there a way to see what gear she needs for the other gear levels I'm not at yet? Oh btw, I'm using Traya with my Sith, I'm not using her for a Geo counter...

Replies

• Options
    You can see all gear needed on swgoh.gg, seach under characters.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Baby_Yoda
    1435 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Speeeeeeeeeeeeed

Not the drug.
  • Options
    You can see all gear needed on swgoh.gg, seach under characters.

Thanks. And I'm def trying to get her speed as fast as I can. It's already at 201. She's only at 5 star rn also.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options
    Using her with sith is the geo counter. Not sure what you’re thinking. But speed, ya but keep her less than sion speed. Then she does need a good dose of health and protection.
  • Options
    Why less than Sion speed? I only have him at 3 star right now so I haven't been using him, I do have Nihilus tho at G12 who I use in my squad.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I think the point is you want sion faster.he is viable at 3* if you are using 5* traya with dn. if you want to use traya sith sion is pretty essential.

edit:
    a crit avoidance arrow works well for traya. she's usually better tanky than fast, ftmp. but also, as with 98%, speed is good
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    I modded my r7 Traya mainly for offense, speed, and CC. She's a monster.
  • Options
    Traya is extremely versatile, and it’s helpful to know if you’ll be using her for a specific scenario when talking about modding her. I know you said “not Geos,” but there are a hundred other “not Geos” you could be fighting.

She is effective against JKR, I like to use Tenacity against JKR to help prevent TM reduction and Health Down. A fast Traya is great, almost necessary against JKR too, as she will get marked first and have her cooldowns increased. Isolate is your key to fighting JKR. Isolate Jolee and forget about that stupid mass-resurrection, then it’s pretty straight-forward

She is effective against Padmé. You will want her tanky AF with a fast Sion (to taunt) to keep her alive as long as possible. Isolate GK, hammer on Padmé/Anakin, pretty easy.

She is effective, to a lesser-degree, against clones. Again, tanky helps to help initial onslaught. I like offense in this scenario, I’ve seen her one-shot Shak Ti, and that’s immensely helpful.

As you know, she’s a Bug Squasher. I think it’s really stupid not to use her in this situation, to be quite frank. My R1 Traya + (very fast) R1 Sion will take a full squad of R7 Geos, no issue. It’s an incredibly efficient use of resources. Fast, Tanky Traya with Crit Avoidance in this scenario.

All that said, if you’re not going to use for anything super specific, I think you should load her up with Offense if using two taunting tanks, and Tenacity if using one or less, with as many speed secondaries as possible.
  • Options
    Dwinkelm wrote: »
    Traya is extremely versatile, and it’s helpful to know if you’ll be using her for a specific scenario when talking about modding her. I know you said “not Geos,” but there are a hundred other “not Geos” you could be fighting.

She is effective against JKR, I like to use Tenacity against JKR to help prevent TM reduction and Health Down. A fast Traya is great, almost necessary against JKR too, as she will get marked first and have her cooldowns increased. Isolate is your key to fighting JKR. Isolate Jolee and forget about that stupid mass-resurrection, then it’s pretty straight-forward

She is effective against Padmé. You will want her tanky AF with a fast Sion (to taunt) to keep her alive as long as possible. Isolate GK, hammer on Padmé/Anakin, pretty easy.

She is effective, to a lesser-degree, against clones. Again, tanky helps to help initial onslaught. I like offense in this scenario, I’ve seen her one-shot Shak Ti, and that’s immensely helpful.

As you know, she’s a Bug Squasher. I think it’s really stupid not to use her in this situation, to be quite frank. My R1 Traya + (very fast) R1 Sion will take a full squad of R7 Geos, no issue. It’s an incredibly efficient use of resources. Fast, Tanky Traya with Crit Avoidance in this scenario.

All that said, if you’re not going to use for anything super specific, I think you should load her up with Offense if using two taunting tanks, and Tenacity if using one or less, with as many speed secondaries as possible.

Hey, thanks very much for your reply. I like all the info. She can take down JKR sometimes huh? That's a team I have trouble beating, my R7 Palps beats and ton of good meta teams but I have a hard time with JKR. :/ My squad right now is R7 Palps, G12 Vader, R4 Thrawn, G12 Dark Basti, and G12 Nihilus.
  • Options
    I modded my r7 Traya mainly for offense, speed, and CC. She's a monster.

Oh, I bet! Very nice dude! That's how my R7 Palps is. He's a freakin' boss! Haha.

Oh and to let all y'all know, I pretty much just have a speed set and health set on all my characters..
  • Options
    Whole team modded for crit avoidance
  • Options

Now why would I do that? For the Geo Spy I'm not using my Squad for? Lol
  • Tbstratigist
    32 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    xPat3678x wrote: »

the mod set for traya works best to defeat other teams like padme cls palpatine and nightsisters as well as goes

Because the team will take less damage and be harder to chip away
  • Options

the mod set for traya works best to defeat other teams like padme cls palpatine and nightsisters as well as goes

Because the team will take less damage and be harder to chip away

For crit avoidance??
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    I think crit avoidance is kind of a leftover from when people were modding her for SUPREME TANKINESS in order to counter JKR.

Now that both are several metas old I think you're probably safe to just go with speed, health/protection and a bit of offense/CC (her multi-saber toss can actually hit pretty hard).
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    I think crit avoidance is kind of a leftover from when people were modding her for SUPREME TANKINESS in order to counter JKR.

Now that both are several metas old I think you're probably safe to just go with speed, health/protection and a bit of offense/CC (her multi-saber toss can actually hit pretty hard).

That's what I have rn, speed and health. That's what I have on everyone lol. Well as the main sets. Primary and secondary mod stats differ, but those 2 are always the main 2 sets on literally all my characters... Haha
  • Options

That's what I have rn, speed and health. That's what I have on everyone lol. Well as the main sets. Primary and secondary mod stats differ, but those 2 are always the main 2 sets on literally all my characters... Haha

I can see that as being a decent strategy if you're really hitting the secondaries right
  • Options

Meh, that and if you are going into GAC knowing you'll only be using her offensively against assisting teams then I see how that could be a wise strategy.