Thoughts for padme team?

I’m currently running Padme with JKA, GK, R2, and C3PO. Should I take out R2 for GMY? I hover around 150 in arena. But hoping to at least contend for top 100 for more crystals. My shard has a lot of JKR around 100-200. Top 100 is mostly DR. What’s everyone’s thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    If you’re fighting DR you’ll need a fast GMY for defense. I’d also sub in Ahsoka, once you have her Zeta she is really good, especially against JKR. Probably do Padme, GK, JKA, Ahsoka with 3PO on offense and GMY on defense.
  • Options
    Ahsoka cleanse is important. My Padme team can win 75% of time vs Dr/Malak (probably 95% vs g11 Malak, 50-75% vs relic Malak) and snips dispelling taunt is helpful. But yes, drop r2 from that team (he belongs with CLS or Jtr) and ahsoka or GMY would be better
  • Options
    If I were to add both Ahsoka and GMY, which 2 do I takeout? R2 and C3PO? I don’t have the time usually to do an offense/defense team. So maybe can only take out R2. So should I prioritize GMY or Ahsoka?
  • Options
    I generally hover between 20-10 with Padme, GK, Lil Orphan Anni, GMY, and 3PO.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Options
    MitchP wrote: »
    If I were to add both Ahsoka and GMY, which 2 do I takeout? R2 and C3PO? I don’t have the time usually to do an offense/defense team. So maybe can only take out R2. So should I prioritize GMY or Ahsoka?

I'd say focus on relic'ing JKA and GMY, replace the droids and reap the rewards.
  • Options
    I would also do padme, gk, jka, ashoka and c3PO on offense and replace C3PO by GMY on defense