coming back after a year away

So I just started playing again after like a year away (jedi rey was meta when I left) and I am so far behind in the arena. I used to run jedi in the arena so I'm working on getting shaak ti and jedi revan, but in the meantime what 501st/jedi team works without any of the new characters? I was thinking rex, 5s, echo, JKA, ahsoka maybe? Or maybe sub JKA for GK.

Replies

• Baby_Yoda
    1435 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    My phone is showing at 0% but for you I think the best team compos
  • Options
    Forget JKR in a 501st lineup.

You want:

Shaak ti lead
    Fives
    Rex
    Echo
    Arc trooper

This is a very f2p Team. It’s not meta but should get you higher. Clones are also great for raids.

I would then suggest you start farming ready for general Skywalker (Padme, 3po, Ahsoka, shaak ti, general Kenobi, b2, b1, droideka, assaj, magnaguard)

Forget Revan. He’s been out for a long time and by the time you have him he’ll be less relevant.
  • Options

You want:

Shaak ti lead
    Fives
    Rex
    Echo
    Arc trooper

This is a very f2p Team. It’s not meta but should get you higher. Clones are also great for raids.

I would then suggest you start farming ready for general Skywalker (Padme, 3po, Ahsoka, shaak ti, general Kenobi, b2, b1, droideka, assaj, magnaguard)

Forget Revan. He’s been out for a long time and by the time you have him he’ll be less relevant.

JKR doesn't go away though lol. Yes there's other teams now but they're good in arena and great for GAC. I would agree though that OP probably doesn't have time to go for him, but he's never a bad choice.
  • Options
    @Javick_Starage I'm close to getting padme, is there a f2p team that works with her?
  • Options

Yeah, but you need him to get Malak though?
  • Options
    @Javick_Starage I'm close to getting padme, is there a f2p team that works with her?

JKA and Ahsoka definitely, 3p0 is a pain but you can throw together Padme, JKA, Ahsoka, GK and Clone wars chewie
  • Options
    Jack1210 wrote: »

JKA and Ahsoka definitely, 3p0 is a pain but you can throw together Padme, JKA, Ahsoka, GK and Clone wars chewie

Yeah, the important thing if you are going to get all of these toons is make sure you get the right 1's and bring them to only where you need them. Don't get Scout and Teebo for instance.

Get Embo and Aura 88 Cad, Bossk and Jango.