Merger/or just looking for a guild

I'm the leader of r sister guild
~Remnants The **** Røgue Ørder ~

We r currently at 45/50 members rn but looking to remove very low GP players due to them not being able to participate in TW/TB n raids, which we run all Heroic raids!

This guild is fairly new, so at the beginning we had it where anyone could join, but we had a small merger happen that brought in higher level n heavier roster players! The lower level players do understand that we want to build r guild up with stronger players so everyone can participate in all guild activities!

So if ur guild is falling apart, or u just don't have enough members to max out ur guild definitely reach out!

We r looking for
: 20-30 members 2mill+ GP
:I can make 2 members officers
: Must use Discord
:Produce 500min Daily tickets
:Participate in TW/TB(as we r focused on)
: Respect each other ( No Drama)
:Advancement Opportunity to r bigger guild, which is 190mill GP
:Have Fun!

Also we understand completely real life comes first, if ur going to b away for awhile just let me or one of the officers know, same with tickets, u can't get ur full tickets for the day just let us know, not an issue!

We have fun while we put in work on building up r rosters n guild! Definitely a chill crew, a lot of us have been playing together for over 2+ years and I would have to say we're pretty awesome! Lol

FYI: This is an alliance guild and we do plan to keep it that way, both guilds have worked hard to get us where we r today, so we plan to keep it that way!

If u have any questions please feel free to contact me through game chat or Discord!

Ally Code: 785-452-767
Discord Handle: QueenMamaA#7246

Thanks y'all ~QueenMamaA~😎
: