Ki-Adi-Mundi Mercenary Guild Looking to Fill Up

Brownie
298 posts Member
edited February 2020
I am looking to put together a mercenary guild for Ki-Adi-Mundi shards that will get together ONLY for the duration of the Republic Offensive Territory Battle. Currently have 10-15 interested parties and looking to gather more. Join the guild for the week of the TB, get your KAM shards and head back to your home guild. We will obviously raid as much as possible during the week as well.

REQUIREMENTS
The only requirements will be that you have a team built to beat the Ki-Adi-Mundi mission (likely r4 - r5 + at a minimum). No GP requirement.

*Some things to think about*

-Even the top guilds only managed 3-5 completions of the KAM mission the first time. While this number will obviously go up over time, at that pace, it would mean it would take you roughly 16 months or longer to unlock KAM.

-Now, imagine being in an average guild, one that is getting less than 3 shards, or 0 shards every TB.

-What if you join a guild thats entire purpose is just to acquire these shards? 50 people with near fully maxed Shaak Ti and Clones who will utilize their absolute best mods and work together with the rest of the guild to determine and use the best strategy for completion. Imagine getting 35-40 shards or more per week, unlocking Ki-Adi-Mundi in 2-3 months and getting him eligible for TB in 8 months or less. Think that would help your guild out?

-I know most of you out there are loyal and don't want to leave your home guild hanging during the event and I totally get that. I've been the leader of my guild for roughly 2 years and have been in the guild the entire tenure of this game. But what are they losing without you? A few million territory points per phase, that likely won't even equate to a single star?

-Long term, I could argue getting KAM is a net positive to your guild and to yourself, for GAC, TW, TB, arena, etc. its a huge positive.

If interested, please message me on here or on discord at Brownie#8501.

Or join us on discord!

https://discord.gg/sbkzZqf

Thanks!

Post edited by Brownie on

Replies

• Brownie
    298 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    We have roughly 25 people interested now and setup a discord to discuss further.
    Post edited by Brownie on
  • Options
    Up to 60 people on the server, looks like this is happening. Get in now before its too late! Top 50 clone players will be welcomed in.
  • Options
    115 people on the server, 45 firmly committed and 35 of those 45 hit the min requirements we set at 4.5 average relics. 36 hours or so til it begins. Join the server for some strategy or come on over to earn some KAM shards before its too late.
  • Options
    Hey folks, were back at it again. We have over 500 people on the server and are up to roughly 85 people for the guild. Looking for a few more KAM ready folks to join Guild #2 and get us up to 50. Looking forward to seeing you all there!