arena - 501st

hello i have posted a few different posts about the 501st. however, i just thought of this question. i am getting close to be able to use them in the squad arena. My team is the 501st clones and will be ahsoka tano. i dont have shaat ti yet. Anyways, my question is what teams is the 501st good against, and what teams should i avoid. there are so many different teams out there.

Replies

• Options
    So I'm guessing,

Rex Lead with echo, 5's, arc and Asoka? (or soon to be, hard to take it based on how you said it.)

Best answer, avoid Jedi/Darth revan teams and maybe avoiding NS also, I think anything else you can beat I think. (depending on gear and zeta skills.)
  • Options
    Genpaku408 wrote: »
    So I'm guessing,

Rex Lead with echo, 5's, arc and Asoka? (or soon to be, hard to take it based on how you said it.)

Best answer, avoid Jedi/Darth revan teams and maybe avoiding NS also, I think anything else you can beat I think. (depending on gear and zeta skills.)

Yes, Rex lead (6*). I have asoka and arc (7*) eco and fives (6*) fives is in the 5th spot. good to know thou. I am trying to lvl up Cody so i can put him instead of ashoka. I was hoping jedi and NS wouldnt be much of a problem. good to know thou.
  • Options
    willber wrote: »
    So I'm guessing,

Yes, Rex lead (6*). I have asoka and arc (7*) eco and fives (6*) fives is in the 5th spot. good to know thou. I am trying to lvl up Cody so i can put him instead of ashoka. I was hoping jedi and NS wouldnt be much of a problem. good to know thou.

Don't bother with cody, he's useless now
  • Options
    willber wrote: »
    So I'm guessing,

Don't bother with cody, he's useless now

Really.... I see he is used alot. Is Ashoka better then cody then? I dont have shaat ti so would like the next best thing that i can do.
  • Options
    Ahsoka is way better than Cody. Constant assists with cleanse/dispel on basic is money.