1 year break and back again

Coming back after a year away. Any advice would be appreciated. I have no idea who to farm for arena https://swgoh.gg/p/547585142/characters/

Replies

• Options
    Do you want to do good in arena?

If yes,
    Restart

If you don't want to do said solution, you have 3 options
    Get destroyed in arena

Or
    Quit

Or

Farm:

(Padmé / JKR / DR / GAS)

But it'll take 3-8 months and you probably will never reach top 50 in arena or top 100 for years.
  • Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »

If yes,
    Restart

Get destroyed in arena

Or
    Quit

Or

Farm:

(Padmé / JKR / DR / GAS)

But it'll take 3-8 months and you probably will never reach top 50 in arena or top 100 for years.

I got back into top 100 in 1.1 years with worse.
  • Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »

If yes,
    Restart

Get destroyed in arena

Or
    Quit

Or

Farm:

(Padmé / JKR / DR / GAS)

I got back into top 100 in 1.1 years with worse.

Ok 1.1 years then :)

Except he gotta deal with GAS then GL meta so rip lol
  • Options
    Going through your roster, you're in a bit of jam when it comes to arena. Darth Revan and Malak currently the most used arena team while general skywalker is the meta. We also have new kylo and rey coming. Multiple ways to go about this

- farm OR to get Jedi revan, Darth revan and Malak. You'll be a meta or 2 behind but they're a wonder teams.
    - farm general skywalker requirements, quite a bit there needed and some needs Relic
    - farm new resistance and FO toons prepping for a new meta but not knowing the exact requirement
    - restart if you care ALOT about your arena payout, since your behind in your shard it will take some to catch up but also fate could be on your side and quite a bit of shardmates have quit the game and are just open to attack letting you climb fairly easy.