Fix DS geo tb

How long is it going to take for you guys to fix this. You should be embarrassed it has taken so long. We filled 4 of 6 platoons on the halifire tank and only one of my four attempts at doing a combat mission was I able to use the halifire tank. Also I wasn’t able to use it on the Wat special mission in phase 3 as well. You have known about this forever and can’t get it together to fix it. Also fix arc trooper. When I isolate him, he is still able to give that permanent buff to another character. This should not happen. Either fix arc trooper or remove him from the Tb. It is a joke that you can make ls Tb almost impossible and unplayable but can’t fix dsTB after 6 months.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    is that due to only separatist being able to use the hailfire tank, or because it's bugged?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Yeah, fair point on the special.

But...

You said only 1 of 4 attempts allowed you to use the hail fire tank.

There are 3 missions in middle zone of phase 3, which is the only zone that gets the hail fire. You need to have separatist toons to use it. Did you have seps in all those attempts?

Also, the hail fire tank in phase 3 is obtained by filling phase 2’s platoons - did you 4/6 in that zone?
  • Options
    srwhitewvu wrote: »
    I said phase 3 special mission for wat shards so it’s your reading ability that needs to be fixed. I did not even attempt the phase 4 special mission. was unable to use the halifire tank for my full separatist gg team and my full separatist geonosian teams so no my reading ability does not need to be fixed tough guy. Reading is hard try it some time.

I mean colours can be tough too, you know buffs are green right?
    Also fix arc trooper. When I isolate him, he is still able to give that permanent buff to another character. This should not happen.

• Options
    We got 6/6 in the halifire in phase 2. I meant 3 and not 4 and I use the seps in all the ones in the middle.
  • Options
    Isolate says allies can’t gain buffs during the units turn which if arc trooper is isolated and he grants that green buff, it would qualify.

I said phase 3 special mission for wat shards so it’s your reading ability that needs to be fixed. I did not even attempt the phase 4 special mission. was unable to use the halifire tank for my full separatist gg team and my full separatist geonosian teams so no my reading ability does not need to be fixed tough guy. Reading is hard try it some time.

Also fix arc trooper. When I isolate him, he is still able to give that permanent buff to another character. This should not happen.

• Options
    The kit for “entrenched” says it can’t be prevented, so isolate won’t stop him passing it around.
  • Options
    I didn't have any trouble using the Hailfire tank. There's nothing to fix.
  • Options
    Also, "command" is a blue status, not a positive buff/effect, so isolate shouldn't have any bearing on it. WAI.
  • Options
    I see green not blue. The other guy saying it can’t be prevented might be right but I would think isolate would Trump that and it only applies to the can’t gain Buff debuff but this is CG logic we are talking about do he is probably right
  • Options
    The enemies have some ridiculous abilities in GeoTB.

If clone commander is there fracture doesn’t work either.

When there’s 2 “can’t be prevented” “can’t spread buffs” competing, the benefit will always go to the enemy.
  • Options
    As for the hailfire, you’ll need to report it as a bug using the button in game.

As others above stated, it worked fine for me in each phase we have it - 6/6 in all platoons.
  • thecarterologist958
    1111 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I see green not blue. The other guy saying it can’t be prevented might be right but I would think isolate would Trump that and it only applies to the can’t gain Buff debuff but this is CG logic we are talking about do he is probably right

This green?

zuz5ln3qfe73.png

• TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe poster is blue-green color blind?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    @thecarterologist958 need to put on your reading glasses.

OP is talking about the enemy ARC in GeoTB and his Entrenched buff which is definitely green.
  • Options
    @thecarterologist958 need to put on your reading glasses.

OP is talking about the enemy ARC in GeoTB and his Entrenched buff which is definitely green.

So I do, makes sense, sorry.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Next time you can't use hailfire tank, take screenshots or video and submit a bug report on AHQ. Nothing else you've listed is a bug.

"Can't be prevented" always trumps "prevent" effects. It's not always in the enemy's favor - see Zombie self revive after annihilate, isolated death, etc - her revive can't be prevented and that beats any effect that tries to prevent the revive.
  • Options
    Yeah, fair point on the special.

But...

You said only 1 of 4 attempts allowed you to use the hail fire tank.

There are 3 missions in middle zone of phase 3, which is the only zone that gets the hail fire. You need to have separatist toons to use it. Did you have seps in all those attempts?

Also, the hail fire tank in phase 3 is obtained by filling phase 2’s platoons - did you 4/6 in that zone?

Assumption that op can't read should be thrown out the second he stated that he cannot use the ability during the wat special mission
  • Options
    Yeah. He’s picked me up on it and I accepted my error. Did you read that 😉?!

When he said “Wat special mission” I mistakenly thought he meant the phase 4 special that needs Wat, rather than the phase 3 special that earns Wat.

Not entirely unreasonable assumption, perhaps?