Padmé event

So I’m farming up separatists for to get Padmé and I was just wondering if I should farm up Geos or Grievous and his droids. Now my for my Geos, I have Poggle G9, Sun Fac G8, Geo Spy G10, and Geo Soldier G11 and all are at 7* and I don’t have Geo Brood yet. Now for my Grievous, I have B2, Magnagaurd, & Grievous at 7* G9. My Droideka and B1 are at 5* and G7. I was just wondering what route should I go for with my progress that I already have?

Replies

• Johanides
    25 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I'm also interested in this, but eventually I'm going to gear up both squads
  • Options
    I got one word nute train get him geared up and its all over
  • Options
    Geos are pretty worthless without GBA. If it were me, I’d focus on GG droids for now. But both teams are needed in the long run for TB.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    As SithVicious said, both teams are needed for DS Geo TB. Geos maybe are a bit more important for that but not much. GG droids are also needed for General Skywalker.

I’d probably go with Droids.
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    If you're going for the quicker farm, it's close but likely Geos. 330 shards via cantina will happen before 185 shards via hard/fleet nodes (droideka, B1). Better team? That is tough, but a relic'd GG team is near impossible to kill for a lot of squads.
    Nute lead is what got it for me but only because I already had Asajj and Jango at 7*, Dooku at 6* and GG was my fifth. On my alt I'm definitely going geos since the farm start to finish is quicker, but both are close to done for you.
  • Options
    Thank y’all for the responses