Wampa

I'm quite far from getting GAS and malak (I think I'll get the first end 2020 or something), but I don't have wampa unlocked yet. Should I farm him and take the risk I won't have enough currency to 7* malak or GAS or should I leave wampa?

Replies

• Options
    And for what do you need wampa? 🤨
  • Options
    Wampa is a decent plug in character, and you might be able to solo some teams in GAC or TW like with nest, but you'd honestly probably be better off saving up that currency for future characters or so you can immediately get Malak or GAS to 7*. (Would recommend malak since even a great GAS team can get wrecked by so many different squads)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Mitch08 wrote: »
    (Would recommend malak since even a great GAS team can get wrecked by so many different squads)
    which of those teams that are able to wreck GAS wouldn't wreck malak though?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    (Would recommend malak since even a great GAS team can get wrecked by so many different squads)
    CLS probably, unless you plug in Thrawn.
  • Options
    Depends what your goals are. Your guild would probably benefit from Malak/GAS.
    At this point in time, Wampa would help you in GAC against lower level defenses as an undersized squad or a safety net as a 3rd or 5th spot
  • Options
    Maybe wailt until I hoarded enough to unlock wampa and have enough saved to promote 1 of them to 7*
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

Padmè teams wreck GAS teams, they can beat malak but the difference is fair to have claimed there at least
  • Options
    CLS can wreck both. But G$ is much easier to wreck. Just took out an R3 GAS squad this morning and only G$ took a turn after coming out of his bathroom break.
  • Options
    Yes. Wampa was the best choice I made. Amazing plug and play char. He's really good
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Personally I don't think Wampa is worth the grind if it means delaying GAS or Malak. He's a solid character, but is mainly useful for 2 things:

1: Gimmicky raid teams. Not sure he's even useful for this anymore with stuff like Shaak Ti clones around doing 100m+ damage.
    2: Soloing garbage Rogue One and Phoenix teams in Grand Arena. Handy, but not super high priority and it's not like those teams are hard to just clear with something else.

I'm sure some die-hard Wampa fanbois will now chime in to tell me how wrong I am.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png