Which Character was your 3v3 MVP?

While I didn't unlock him until just now, the two Wat teams I faced were miserable. Both were zeta'd and relatively low gear, and both under a Nute lead. One with B1 and the other with Sun Fac. Really good value for the GP involved.

Any others?

Replies

• Options
    Nest, but she's always been an MVP for me in GAC. Other than her, even my G10, 6* GAS was able to do some work on offense, I even used him to solo weaer squads, which saved my nest for other harder battles. Some honorable mentions would be Jango and Boba for ignoring taunt and preventing revives on Nute Wat teams and nightsisters.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Options
    Malak
    Just gimme that 56 points
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    R7 Han and Chewie. With Luke (G12) lead, they did not lose a match. I used them on offense against DR/Malak, Padme, and GG teams, and placed them on D in the front territory where they never lost.
  • Options
    Nute lead, generally forced 2 attempts for my opponents to clear him. (Paired with assortment of Seps).
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Nest and Malak. Soloing those trash teams boss style
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    my R4 Rex, R7 R2, R5 5'S had 18 battles lol
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Nute lead, generally forced 2 attempts for my opponents to clear him. (Paired with assortment of Seps).

I came up against this and can attest it's easily underestimated. Strangest one I saw was Nute Zombie Acolyte... looked like a thrown together whatever squad. Idr what I used, but I remember I had a heck of a time getting at Acolyte.

On offense, R7 Ani was my mvp. Wiped out many squads solo. In general, anytime I was able to seperate my padme squad for a 1v3 or 2v3 was nice.
  • Options
    G13 Boba cleared anything I put him against. G13 JKR was a monster on Defense no one got past him at all.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    On offense, Ackbar/C-3P0/Leia was an amazing find. It wasn't top tier, obviously, but it was able to punch well-above its weight and take out a team every round that I otherwise would have had to use a better team on. Unfortunately it won't translate out to 5-on-5 because C-3P0 will be needed elsewhere, but I'll keep them in mind for the next 3-v-3 run.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Options
    G13 G13 JKR was a monster on Defense no one got past him at all.

You must be with people who are lacking if that squad was undefeated cause my cls, han, chewy. Jkr mirror, dr, malak,Bsf or even my bossk, boba, jango (every character relic 5+) would take out any jkr, gmy, jolee.
    R7 Han and Chewie. With Luke (G12) lead, they did not lose a match. I used them on offense against DR/Malak, Padme, and GG teams, and placed them on D in the front territory where they never lost.

This too. Only g12 lead and never lost. Please oh please take on my dr, malak, bsf and let me know how you go.

I know this thread is for bragging but if you have a relic 7 full squad and matched up with people who have no meta squad at g13 relic 4+ then im not sure that's worth bragging about cause I can't see how any of those two squads above couldn't have been beaten over 12 rounds.....
  • Options
    The character calling the shots was.my MVP. #12-0 ;)

Roster-wise I don't really have one MVP, even Darth Revan needed help from some lowly Jawas on occasion, but my Sisters of a Witchy Persuasion B-squad repeatedly surprised me (and presumably also my opponents) with a successful defense. <3
  • Options
    Saada wrote: »

You must be with people who are lacking if that squad was undefeated cause my cls, han, chewy. Jkr mirror, dr, malak,Bsf or even my bossk, boba, jango (every character relic 5+) would take out any jkr, gmy, jolee.
    R7 Han and Chewie. With Luke (G12) lead, they did not lose a match. I used them on offense against DR/Malak, Padme, and GG teams, and placed them on D in the front territory where they never lost. [/quote

Yes I am in division 8
  • Options

This too. Only g12 lead and never lost. Please oh please take on my dr, malak, bsf and let me know how you go.

I know this thread is for bragging but if you have a relic 7 full squad and matched up with people who have no meta squad at g13 relic 4+ then im not sure that's worth bragging about cause I can't see how any of those two squads above couldn't have been beaten over 12 rounds.....

Feel free to be skeptical, that's your right. All I'm telling you is what happened. If you mod Han and Chewie for only offense (granted, must get lucky with mods) and don't give a s*** about speed they can kill BSF (the highest relic I went against was 6 so maybe different at 7 idk) in the opening salvo giving you a huge advantage. Sure, I didn't go aginst a R7 Malak, but I did go against multiple R4s and 5s. This wasn't a "What three toons could beat a full R7 DR/Malak thread". It was which toons performed the best for you and I gave my answer.
  • Charlo999
    212 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options

Feel free to be skeptical, that's your right. All I'm telling you is what happened. If you mod Han and Chewie for only offense (granted, must get lucky with mods) and don't give a s*** about speed they can kill BSF (the highest relic I went against was 6 so maybe different at 7 idk) in the opening salvo giving you a huge advantage. Sure, I didn't go aginst a R7 Malak, but I did go against multiple R4s and 5s. This wasn't a "What three toons could beat a full R7 DR/Malak thread". It was which toons performed the best for you and I gave my answer.

What does it matter about chewie’s offence for the opening salvo?
    BSF will have foresight up to take his shot.

Edit: unless by “opening salvo” you mean all of your toons going first on BSF? Which can’t be the case if your dropping speed for pure offence.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Options

Post your offence for those two. I'm interested to compare to my chewy and han.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    Options
    Chewy: pwwg18616z42.png

Han: rqeji2mu1ivd.png
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options

I can attest that Han does not usually kill R4 and up Bastilla on opening salvo and if she is zeta then Chew is irrelevant. My Han has higher offense, same CD, a bit higher CC, and my R2 is modded for offense for the boost than yours. If mine doesn't kill her most of the time, then yours surely won't. You're playing bad BSFs. I'm talking arena quality between 120- to 50 rank.
    8zujznyi0i6u.png

• Saada
    664 posts Member
    Options

I can attest that Han does not usually kill R4 and up Bastilla on opening salvo and if she is zeta then Chew is irrelevant. My Han has higher offense, same CD, a bit higher CC, and my R2 is modded for offense for the boost than yours. If mine doesn't kill her most of the time, then yours surely won't. You're playing bad BSFs. I'm talking arena quality between 120- to 50 rank.
    65r30vg5q1u9.png

Lol I was the one asking him to show chewy and han sinsince I'm questioning him about being able to beat dr etc. I posted mine as a reference since I can't take down r7 dr, bsf, malak.
  • Options
    @Saada funny thing is I am really close to being able to kill her most of the time on open. Just need to keep working on getting higher offense stat mods. No matter what it makes sense to pursue that goal. It's a CD, CC, or potency type with (well I guess offense type too) that if it replaces then will just keep passing hand-me-downs to all your other attackers.

I literally always press autoplay with my CLS team if I kill BSF on open. I am about 90% of her health on average even against higher relic teams. So I am not far. Just a bit more offense on Han and R2.
  • Options
    Dooku (I'm apologizing)
  • Options
    Dooku (I'm apologizing)

CG apologists here?
  • Options
    Late answer... Thrawn. Fracture 1/3 of a team and it's gg.
  • Wimma
    152 posts Member
    Options
    My lowly jawas, because they took out a bug team, and that's just great for using trash.
  • Options
    Honestly? GBA on attack. potentially unpopular opinion but when its 4v3 it swings in your favour
  • Options
    TangoSket wrote: »
    Honestly? GBA on attack. potentially unpopular opinion but when its 4v3 it swings in your favour

Not just 4 v 3, 4 v 3 with health balancing