New player - need some help

Hi,

So I started playing yesterday and I've opened a few packs.

So far I have Mace Windu(4*), Admiral Ackbar(4*), Poe (3*), Jawa(3*), CW Chewie(3*), Jedi Consular(2*), Ewok Scout(1*), Clone Sarge P1(1*) from the Light Side and Talia(3*), FO Stormtrooper(3*), Snowtrooper(2*), Royal Guard(2*), Greedo(2*), Nightsister Initiate(1*), Geonosian Soldier(1*) and FO TIE Pilot(1*) from the Dark Side.

Any ideas on who I should build a team around for both PvE and PvP, and who I should just discard?
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
And one more thing, does the gear I use matter when I upgrade the Heroes' Gear Lvl?

Thank you in advance,
Laypex

Replies

• Options
    1. You'll have pre set lists the f gear to assemble. Get your selected core team into the best gear you can and then spread out. Gearing can get slow after rank 5.
    2. For arena rankings you could use your Chewie, JC, and mace to decent beginning effect but you'll need to spread out more.
    3. Consider the future. If you don't want to pay to star your core team you will want to build heroes that can be farmed in lower level content.
    4. I'd recommend Sid from arena tokens, Chewie or Ashoka from cantina tokens and Lumi from GW tokens. Once those are done you should be ready to farm your JC.
    5. Your priority goes gear > star rating > ability > hero level. (Just don't let hero level lag too far behind.)
  • Options
    Thanks for the quick reply!
    Your advice is noted :)