Request "temporary" g12 pieces be made permanent!

Unknownhost
131 posts Member
edited January 2020
As per this dev post....

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/209271/gear-12-farming-changes

...these drops are temporary.

This has happened before, with the 8hard node attempts vrs 5hard node attempts change in case anyone remembers.

Before the new raid comes out at this all gets removed as we have a "new avenue" of acquiring this gear...can we just keep it?

When the new raid releases, if the light side geo battle is anything to go by, the vast majority of the user base will Not be able to completed or collect this gear should most of it be removed from the currently farmable nodes, thinking specifically the g12 finisher pieces farmable with normal energy.

The micro amounts we get from GAC and geo battles is not enough to validate the removal with the addition of the new ultra hard raid

This move which, is visible coming miles away, will effectively lockout g13 to lower end guilds(read:the majority of the player base is not endgame) who need it the most desperately of all.

Remember, there's still massive amounts of people who cannot do even the heroic Sith raid yet and at least some who are still working on the heroic tank.

Post edited by Unknownhost on

Replies

• Options
    Depending on how this helps the inflow of Gear 12 will determine which (if any) of the below changes we will keep.
    Maybe they’ve decided to keep the changes.
  • Unknownhost
    131 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Maybe they’ve decided to keep the changes.

Maybe! I really hope they have in all and absolute honesty.

However we haven't seen a statement of that fact, and 8attempt hard nodes were around a couple months longer than this temporary change has been thus far, I see a repeat of history coming.

This post is a attempt to influence that decision BEFORE it gets made negatively...like the 8 attempt hard nodes.
  • Options
    You could ask CG directly in Q&A tomorrow

Worth a shot, will go add it now or try to.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

Don't remind them!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF lol you ain't kidding. Scary thought this stuff going away :/

Submitted the question. Maybe it,ll get answered.
  • Options
    Unless I missed it...this question did NOT get answered. Definitely submitted it.

Hope this doesn't bode ill for all of us...suspect they just ignore the stuff were not going to like the answers too XD

About half those questions dont sound like they came from players like always.