Sep Droid team Zeta/g13 order

Hi all, hope you're having a lovely weekend.
Just brought my zzGG to relic 7 and realised the rest of my sep droids are useless, so anyone mind informing me what the preferable zeta and g13 order is? Also, what relic level is necessary for each droid to function well under GG.

Appreciated thanks

Replies

• Options
    B1 zeta, so he doesn’t die. B2 zeta, for that TM. Those are the only required ones imo. I didn’t zeta droideka until the GS event and I still haven’t zeta’d Magna. For relics I did Magna first for survivability, then B1 for massive damage gains. I would probably do B2 next for survivability.
    Another thing to keep in mind is GG’s speed. If he’s too fast, B1 will lose more stacks than he gains.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    B1 zeta, so he doesn’t die. B2 zeta, for that TM. Those are the only required ones imo. I didn’t zeta droideka until the GS event and I still haven’t zeta’d Magna. For relics I did Magna first for survivability, then B1 for massive damage gains. I would probably do B2 next for survivability.
    Another thing to keep in mind is GG’s speed. If he’s too fast, B1 will lose more stacks than he gains.

Thank you!
  • Options
    Agree with the above zeta order, but I’d relic B1 and Droideka first. Droideka becomes a damage output monster with the zeta and relics.
  • Options
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Agree with the above zeta order, but I’d relic B1 and Droideka first. Droideka becomes a damage output monster with the zeta and relics.

I read droideka does more damage the slower he is, should i remove all speed mods?
  • Options

So, what speed on GG do you suggest for a general use like GAC and TW but not arena?
  • Options
    TangoSket wrote: »
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »

I read droideka does more damage the slower he is, should i remove all speed mods?

yeah you probably should, he gets a lot of TM naturally from his unique and grievous lead, hes better for focus on offense and crit damage/chance
  • Options

So, what speed on GG do you suggest for a general use like GAC and TW but not arena?

I’m sure there’s a formula for optimization, but I’m not that serious of a player. I focused on health for GG with no regard for speed and mine ended up with only +19. B1 I focused on offense and speed was a secondary consideration and he ended up +80. That’s not a guide, just my approach with what I had to work with.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    I think the "optimal" formula for GG's speed is something like 70% of B1's speed. Personally I just aimed for around 70-80 speed on GG and made B1 as fast as possible.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    How does one bring a GG all the way to relic 7 and only then realize his other Sep droids aren't geared up?
  • Options
    How does one bring a GG all the way to relic 7 and only then realize his other Sep droids aren't geared up?

Does it matter? He’s working on it. But nice job bumping a thread just to restate the obvious point the OP stated from the start.
  • Options

Grievous Nuke requires 0 excess SEP droids

/

Grievous Suicide squad
  • Options
    My droideka and b1 aren’t 7*.
    GG is the catalyst, the talisman for the success of the team so it’s important to be geared highly

• Options
    TangoSket wrote: »
    My droideka and b1 aren’t 7*.
    GG is the catalyst, the talisman for the success of the team so it’s important to be geared highly

Honestly a GG squad with low geared droids is low key OP as long as grievous isn’t fractured