New characters for SWGOH?

(Spoilers for anyone who hasn't watched The Mandalorian or wants to:)

Will the developers ever consider adding some characters from The Mandalorian? I realize that Boba Fett and Jango Fett look pretty similar to the main character - so much for adding "Mando" (although I would collect all 3 anyway). I was also thinking of "Baby Yoda", Kuuil, the IG-88 unit, Cara Dune or Darth Gideon. I really liked the Solo movie (not as much as the others), so I was excited that they added some of the key characters. I assume they'll be adding Mandalorian characters sometime soon.

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Don't expect it "soon", as the devs have had there hands full of prequel content, which ended with GAS, and are moving on to the first Galactic Legends, Kylo and Rey.

We do have characters from Rebels, and I'm pretty sure we have characters from Clone Wars too (that's where domino squad originally came from, right? Didn't start in a book or something).

They don't make characters from every piece of Star Wars made (there is no Iden Versio in the game), but it's fair to assume at some point they could add Mando and the gang.

I don't think the characters looking similar is an issue, especially in a game with clones.
  • Options
    Gideon's a Moff, not a Darth.