Geo LSTB character strategy

Shadowscream
970 posts Member
edited January 2020
I need advice on who to replace C3PO on my Padme team for LSTB - this is high risk because they managed 4/4 in P1 and P2 fairly easily...
My issue is that other natural choices are used on my other teams
1) JKR has GMY and Plo Koon (although I could use Old Ben here...) they only manage 2/4 but need JKR and Bastila still need G13’d
2) Shaak Ti and 501st
3) JTR, Finn, C3PO, R2 and BB8 —> another 4/4 team in phase 1

So, who do I use with Padme? Mace, CWC, Clone Sergeant, Aayla? I don’t much fancy G13ing these 4 :(

Replies

• Options
    I would say that eventually you will pull Shaak Ti out of the 501st team (except when required by special missions) in favor of G$. Then she can go to your Padmé team. If you want to be stingy you could just wait for that and plug in whatever while performing suboptimally.

If you’re looking for an immediate substitute then I didn’t hear you say what team Barris is on. She’s pretty good on her own and solid with Padmé. Aayla is also a good choice. Very underrated with the right lead. I actually really like her under JKR. She basically always crits, stuns, and counter attacks. And she hits pretty hard. I also didn’t see where you had Hermit Yoda placed. He’s fantastic in nearly any team.

I wouldn’t feel bad about gearing up one of these others (Zarris, Hoda, Aayla). Eventually we will have KAM, and he will make characters like Barris and Aayla insanely powerful. So no wasted investment there if you look long term.
  • Options
    Zarris ?
  • Options
    Zarris is a good idea, maybe also QGJ —> Assist attack, dispel, offence up. Thanks

In the long run I was hoping zQGJ, GR healers and KAM = a killer team (+60 speed, +40% health, foresight and massive offence). That requires KAM though....
  • Options
    Treeburner wrote: »
    Zarris ?

Slang for Zeta Barris.
    Zarris is a good idea, maybe also QGJ —> Assist attack, dispel, offence up. Thanks

In the long run I was hoping zQGJ, GR healers and KAM = a killer team (+60 speed, +40% health, foresight and massive offence). That requires KAM though....

Everyone hyped up the healers under KAM. And I do think they will be good. Barris will have insane survivability and good damage. However, how much damage you do is a combination of your offense, and the damage multiplier of that attack. Yoda and Aayla as support characters will benefit from KAM while doing WAY more damage even with their lower health. I mathed it out. It’s amazing.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Treeburner wrote: »
    Zarris ?

Slang for Zeta Barris.

Everyone hyped up the healers under KAM. And I do think they will be good. Barris will have insane survivability and good damage. However, how much damage you do is a combination of your offense, and the damage multiplier of that attack. Yoda and Aayla as support characters will benefit from KAM while doing WAY more damage even with their lower health. I mathed it out. It’s amazing.

Lol I was asking the OP . It seems we posted at the same time .
  • Options
    What's wrong with Ima gun do?
  • Options
    He’s kinda basic, but he will also hit VERY hard against droids with KAM.
  • Options

Can’t wait to see him in action in 2022
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

Can’t wait to see him in action in 2022

No that’s just when the missing shard glitch is going to get fixed