Merger

~Remnants The **** Røgue Ørder ~

We are an alliance guild! We are looking for at least 10-15 players with at least 2+mill GP to join r Star Wars family!

We have some dead weight n very low GP players that we have to remove, so we're definitely looking for solid players to fill these spots!

:We run All Heroic Raids
We Use Discord (so much easier to communicate)
500min tickets Daily
:Respect Ur Guild Mates
:Participate in TW/TB

If ur going to b gone for some time just let me (leader) or one of my officers know, it's not an issue, we get real life #1 comes first!

I have no problem making 2 ppl officers, of course b knowledgeable about the game, n participate as well!

No one will tell u who to farm, it's ur acct ,farm who u like, only suggestions will b thrown ur way! Are bigger guild which is 190mill GP has tons of vet players,that can offer plenty of good advice, I am one of them which I'm an officer up there, and the leader of the smaller guild, which is 80millGP!

So if ur guild is small and ur having trouble filling it up, or ur guild is just falling apart, don't quit the game, just come join a guild that's trying to become stronger each day n have fun while doing so. I play this game with a bunch of laid back enjoyable ppl! And we all have fun!

If interested please feel free to HMU via in game or Discord!

Ally Code:785-452-767
Discord Handle:QueenMamaA#7246
Thanks! ~Queen~😎🤙🏽