Clone War/ OG Jedi

Is there any chance at all that the original Jedi everybody get a rework? Maybe a zeta added? Something to make them useful?
With the new season of clone wars coming out it would be a good opportunity for those Jedi that were featured prominently in the series to get a little love.
People have been begging for Mace to get a rework and it hasn’t happened. Has Aaya Secure, Kit Fisto, Plo Koon , Ima-Gun Di, and Eeth Koth going to fall into the same boat too?
They’ve all been around since the game dropped and haven’t been updated. It’s be nice to get them an update and be useful in some aspect of the game.

Replies

  • Just get R7 KAM. Problem solved.
    I'd love to see them all get reworks, but at this point, a Mace rework is the most I'm hoping to get. It can't come soon enough.
  • I expect mace Windu to get a rework and for him to be the lead. Everyone else will probably just be boosted by KAM. They may have a tune up but I doubt anyone else would have a full rework.
  • I’ve read a lot from people wanting a Mace re-do. I haven’t seen it yet. Hopefully at some point soon he’ll get it so he can be respectable. But it’s be nice for the rest to get a little finessing, at least.
    Just a thought I had while re-watching the series.
  • I am re-watching it too and it would be great to have more clones and Jedi synergies.
  • Kryptic wrote: »
    I expect mace Windu to get a rework and for him to be the lead. Everyone else will probably just be boosted by KAM. They may have a tune up but I doubt anyone else would have a full rework.

    This is the likeliest end result, also sadly the best case scenario from where I'm sitting.
  • @Ironjehoshaphat i wouldn’t expect anything too crazy, but bringing them into the fold would be appreciated.
    Everything about them is super outdated now. I could be listen, but I don’t believe any of them have had any rework at all.
  • Yeah mace is the only one I think really needs a rework. Jedi could use a second usable tank. GK is already torn between JKR, clones and padme (referring to TB for clones mostly, since he's not run as a leader much anymore)

    Very much doubt consular, barriss, or lumi will get any rework, Ki-adi-mundi kit is clearly their solution to making those characters useful instead of a rework.

    Would be nice to see something done with plo koon, but that's really just cause he's in my fleet but not worth going above g12 ATM
  • honestly I think they will ALL get some type of rework with the new Season of Clone Wars.

    In the Light Side Geo TB you need a total of 10 jedi just for the first phase and its **** near impossible to beat wave 1 with how the Jedi are now.
  • Mace rework = likely going to happen.

    Other Jedi = as stated above, could be boosted by KAM, but +1 for hoping they at least get touch ups to be usable for a second or third all Jedi squad!
  • HK666
    1249 posts Member
    I believe they said that GAS is the last piece of prequel content of the batch we just left, and they'll be on sequel content for a while.

    I'm sure they'll come out with something at some point, but there is a lot of SW ground they can cover and who knows what they'll do.
  • I've come to think of the GR reworks as Carrie's parting gift. The devs have made it pretty clear that there won't be any further reworks. They went as far as removing Mace from the mission requirements in LS TB so he could remain as-is. The 2 Jedi teams for LS Geo will likely come down to JKR with Hoda and/or Ezra and Qui-Gon with KAM and 3 healers (or even with GK lead if Clone Chewie pulls tank duty under Padme).
  • @Carcass_101 I’m sure you’re not the only one who has him up there for fleet. He’s a great piece to have especially throwing him down with AA lead.

    @Nadebotfm I wouldn’t even think they’d need to be completely reworked. Just a few tweaks here and there to make them useful in some capacity.

    I hope the rest of you are wrong lol it would be cool to see them adjusted a bit, just so they can be used. Even if it’s not a complete rework. Something would be better than nothing.
  • Nadebotfm
    473 posts Member
    edited January 16
    OBoogieIII wrote: »
    @Carcass_101 I’m sure you’re not the only one who has him up there for fleet. He’s a great piece to have especially throwing him down with AA lead.

    @Nadebotfm I wouldn’t even think they’d need to be completely reworked. Just a few tweaks here and there to make them useful in some capacity.

    I hope the rest of you are wrong lol it would be cool to see them adjusted a bit, just so they can be used. Even if it’s not a complete rework. Something would be better than nothing.

    idk though. All of the kits are extremely weak as is
  • OBoogieIII wrote: »
    @Carcass_101 I’m sure you’re not the only one who has him up there for fleet. He’s a great piece to have especially throwing him down with AA lead.

    @Nadebotfm I wouldn’t even think they’d need to be completely reworked. Just a few tweaks here and there to make them useful in some capacity.

    I hope the rest of you are wrong lol it would be cool to see them adjusted a bit, just so they can be used. Even if it’s not a complete rework. Something would be better than nothing.

    also for phase 3 you need Jedi at 22k....my G12+ Mace is not even at 19k

    yl4rjxy5a9qv.png


  • Simple touch up would be to turn all of the leader abilities from .Ayla ,Kit,Plo,IMG and Eath Koth into uniques .
    Most of their leader abilities are just a small stat boost e.g 25% tenacity and some defense.
    Even if all their leader abilities where rolled into one it still wouldnt be a JKR match ,but with that small change and KAM I think it would bring them closer to the norm.
  • @Treeburner yes, even something as simple as that would work for me. I don’t think it would take too much to get it to where they could be useful.
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    Simple touch up would be to turn all of the leader abilities from .Ayla ,Kit,Plo,IMG and Eath Koth into uniques .
    Most of their leader abilities are just a small stat boost e.g 25% tenacity and some defense.
    Even if all their leader abilities where rolled into one it still wouldnt be a JKR match ,but with that small change and KAM I think it would bring them closer to the norm.

    Not a bad idea! Maybe they can be Phoenix style uniques, shared with other GR Jedi if they are on the squad. That'd be sweet. Ima-Gun-Di shares the counter chance bonus, Lumi shares the max health bonus, etc.
  • 0dysseusK wrote: »
    Just get R7 KAM. Problem solved.
    I'd love to see them all get reworks, but at this point, a Mace rework is the most I'm hoping to get. It can't come soon enough.

    Just curios what guild has the most shards of KAM. I’m guessing it will be a year at least before we see him running in Arena.
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    Simple touch up would be to turn all of the leader abilities from .Ayla ,Kit,Plo,IMG and Eath Koth into uniques .
    Most of their leader abilities are just a small stat boost e.g 25% tenacity and some defense.
    Even if all their leader abilities where rolled into one it still wouldnt be a JKR match ,but with that small change and KAM I think it would bring them closer to the norm.

    Not a bad idea! Maybe they can be Phoenix style uniques, shared with other GR Jedi if they are on the squad. That'd be sweet. Ima-Gun-Di shares the counter chance bonus, Lumi shares the max health bonus, etc.

    You basically described what they are, leader abilities that are renamed unique ability ( shared but expires on death).
Sign In or Register to comment.