GW is so boring can't even play

Actually I need to upgrade old Ben once I unlock him but can't really finish GW anymore. You can try new team but I don't don't know after 4 months
Anyway waiting for update

Replies

• Options
    GW and Squad Arena, along with much of the game is monotonous, boring content. The only motivation for doing any of it is for the free monthly and daily rewards they give you.

If you are a whale and don't need the freebies, you can just put this game down for a month and come back after the update to see if it's worth it since money lessens the grind....
  • Options
    I really don't understand how everyone has so much problem with gw. I've beaten it about ten times in a row and had a 20 game win streak before losing twice in a row on the next to last node. And I'm completely free2play.
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    I finish it everyday, but it's still a pain. It takes me ~45 mins and it's just NOT FUN.

Facing the same teams with Sidious Dooku Phasma QGJ GS Lumi RG Poe where they will kill one of your char before you even move.

Sigh.

I want AI-generated themed teams. Like Ewoks, Tusken, Sith or Jedi.
    Show me the Galaxy for god's sake!
  • Options
    Sikho wrote: »
    I finish it everyday, but it's still a pain. It takes me ~45 mins and it's just NOT FUN.

Facing the same teams with Sidious Dooku Phasma QGJ GS Lumi RG Poe where they will kill one of your char before you even move.

Sigh.

Haha same feeling: GW is easy to finish but take you 45 min per 24 hours
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Sikho wrote: »

Sigh.

Yup. On board with this. AI generated teams mixed with player teams would be a nice change.
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    Options
  • Eris_Discordant
    223 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Miss_Doll wrote: »
    Haha same feeling: GW is easy to finish but take you 45 min per 24 hours

12 battles x 4 minutes = 48 minutes

How long should it take? 36 minutes seems like about the fastest it could possibly be.
    Or do you just want to hit "Sim" once and have it give you 450,000 credits?

Edit: I'm not saying GW is great, let alone perfect, but 40 minutes seems about right to fight a 12 battles war...?

I guess they could lower it to 8-10 nodes, that would help get it down to under 30 minutes.