Stormtrooper Han Solo and Captain Phasma Level 9 Gear levels?

BastilaDhan
163 posts Member
edited March 2016
Hello there,

Just quick question as could not find an answer already, But what levels do Han and Phasma have to be, to Gear 9 them? I think phasma is 72 or 73 but could not find any solid answers and seen as mine are gear 7 I can not see it myself yet :( thanks for any replies.
Inglorious Blasters I Guild Leader I 'We drink a lot of tea.'

Replies

• Options
    Phasma will need 2 pieces of gear
    one at level 72 (50 fat purple hairdryers)
    one at level 73 (50 skinny purple hairdryers and 20 Purple Orange disks)

Han will need 1 piece of gear
    one at level 73 (50 skinny purple hairdryers and 20 Purple Orange disks)

• Options
    Oh my word so many hairdryers! Thank you very much :)
  • Options
    The whole 50 pieces of X is bunk and EA needs to change it. The farming is terrible and costly...
  • Options
    The whole 50 pieces of X is bunk and EA needs to change it. The farming is terrible and costly...

I agree. I've tracked the hairdryes and the drop rate avg is 1/12. I have tracked all week doing 2 full refreshes each day on it so 24 a day and I've never gotten more 3/12 and 5 times went 0/12.
  • Options

I agree. I've tracked the hairdryes and the drop rate avg is 1/12. I have tracked all week doing 2 full refreshes each day on it so 24 a day and I've never gotten more 3/12 and 5 times went 0/12.

Theyre probably planning to release a gear bundle with the level cap increase. Dollar dollar bills y'all!! :)
  • Options
    I would bet that they'll put those items in the Challenges section.
  • Options
    I would bet that they'll put those items in the Challenges section.

Hopefully this!