QoL: Unlock mods during GAC Defense Stage?

Just thinking about how to leave Padme modded (Malak or Skyguy oriented) and was thinking that unlocking your mods during the Defensive stage would be magnificent. So many times I wanted to make some small adjustments based on my opponents roster, and obviously, I cannot.

Replies

• Options
    I don’t want to micromanage GAC to that level, so no thanks.
  • Options
    That’s not QoL, but that’s probably not doable without everything else changing like gear levels, ability upgrades, etc.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options
    I like the idea but this would allow people to enter in with no mods at a lower GP and then specifically cater for each opponent. If there was a way to limit the changes for each GA to say 2 edits, it would be a more favorable way of doing this. However the amount of coding required could lead to....complications
  • Options
    exile038 wrote: »
    I like the idea but this would allow people to enter in with no mods at a lower GP and then specifically cater for each opponent. If there was a way to limit the changes for each GA to say 2 edits, it would be a more favorable way of doing this. However the amount of coding required could lead to....complications

Your GAC is based off historical GP Highs now, isn't it?