New game they is working on?

Kbuck77
20 posts Member
edited January 18
hqipirjnlau2.png
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Meant to attatch to another thread
  • Why is everyone acting like this is news lol? This has been on their page since they hired Mark and announced the project in May of 2018.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out Wa Da Tah on Discord: https://discord.gg/SFYjRkk
  • Wondering if anyone knew what it could be
  • Dont think they have ever actually said what its is. Google didnt give much info
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out Wa Da Tah on Discord: https://discord.gg/SFYjRkk
  • If it isn’t Star Wars related it ain’t gonna do well
  • If it's going to be SWGOH 2, then I feel warped to 2011, when 'Star Wars Galaxies' had to die hard to give birth to 'Star Wars: The Old Republic'...
  • VaexquaGer wrote: »
    If it's going to be SWGOH 2, then I feel warped to 2011, when 'Star Wars Galaxies' had to die hard to give birth to 'Star Wars: The Old Republic'...

If it is GOH2, I hope my years of progress translates over to that game.
    If it's going to be SWGOH 2, then I feel warped to 2011, when 'Star Wars Galaxies' had to die hard to give birth to 'Star Wars: The Old Republic'...

If it is GOH2, I hope my years of progress translates over to that game.

You’ll have to buy the translation bundle for $350 to transfer your progress to the new game. There’s a catch though. Every toon must be at 23000GP before transfer and when transferred each toon will have all relics and zetas stripped off for monetary reasons. Rich uncle $$CG$$ needs to be able to go on another month long vacation. They are just exhausted from the oceans of new content they been working on.

Swg died when they released the NGE