All these zeta’s... what do I spent them on?

https://swgoh.gg/p/222416551/characters/

I literally have 140 Zeta’s and not quite sure what to spend them on... was wondering if you guys could please help me, I’ve linked my characters

Replies

• Options
    Jango Fett, Fives, and Echo
  • Options
    shaak ti
  • Options
    Jango Fett, Fives, and Echo
    Yeah I think I might go for them 501st! But then also the new Kylo and Rey are coming out soon lol, so stuck
  • Options
    Sanderzas wrote: »
    shaak ti
    Great shout as she goes with the 501st.. just her, anyone else? And both her zeta’s or?

• Options
    Traya zz, Nute z, Your Carth Squad would be more useful.

Ever use Ig88 with droids? If so his zeta is useful.
  • Options
    Sanderzas wrote: »
    shaak ti
    Great shout as she goes with the 501st.. just her, anyone else? And both her zeta’s or?
    I would say both shaak ti zeta's, fives' zeta, echo zeta and barris zeta. Then you'll have a great team: shaak ti with rex, fives, echo and barris

• Options

I literally have 140 Zeta’s and not quite sure what to spend them on... was wondering if you guys could please help me, I’ve linked my characters

With a zzGG you really need that zeta on B1 unless you’re waiting until he’s 7*.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options

With a zzGG you really need that zeta on B1 unless you’re waiting until he’s 7*.
    Yesss mate not really bothered about waiting tbh as I will have him 7* anyway... so I’ve just put a zeta on him now, plus 2 on Shaak Ti, 1 on Echo and 1 on Fives and now I have 2 left, any more I should do? Do I need one on Droideka for General Skywalker event?

• Options

Yesss mate not really bothered about waiting tbh as I will have him 7* anyway... so I’ve just put a zeta on him now, plus 2 on Shaak Ti, 1 on Echo and 1 on Fives and now I have 2 left, any more I should do? Do I need one on Droideka for General Skywalker event?

Those are all solid. I would hoard at 40 if your next choice isn’t obvious. Yes, droideka’s is a big help for GAS event, but you can wait until you try it first next time it comes around. Otherwise it’s just a nice to have.
  • Options

Those are all solid. I would hoard at 40 if your next choice isn’t obvious. Yes, droideka’s is a big help for GAS event, but you can wait until you try it first next time it comes around. Otherwise it’s just a nice to have.
    Thanks mate appreciate this, would you say Magna guard is a big help too? Also what about Barris to be in Shaak Ti team?

• Options
    zbarris in shaak ti is great
  • Options
    Guys, the dude has G12 z Sion and G12 zNihilus but Traya 7* <g12 no zeta.

How is that a not a no-brainer? OP your next 2 zeta should be both of Traya's zetas. It is strange you dis Nihilus and Sion's before Traya's.
  • Options
    Hoard
  • Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Hoard

As opposed to not dropping 2 of "All these zeta" he has to properly finish the triumvirate?
  • Options

How is that a not a no-brainer? OP your next 2 zeta should be both of Traya's zetas. It is strange you dis Nihilus and Sion's before Traya's.

You think I should do Traya mate?? I have 2 Zeta’s left
  • Options

If you need a direct counter to geos, yes. It would not be a waste.
  • Options

What about GL Rey & Kylo though mate? Do you think I should hold off for them if they’re coming soon?

• Options

What about GL Rey & Kylo though mate? Do you think I should hold off for them if they’re coming soon?

Although u weren’t talking to me I can say this,

It Finna require a TON of ships / G13 / Hux, SIT, Res Hero Fin & General Poe 7*
  • Options

Personally, if I were down to 2 I would hoard. Thanks to G$ and the 501st, I’m currently at zero 🤮. You may need to put those zetas on who knows just to get Rey or Kylo.
  • Options
    What for the galactic legends or go for GS
  • Options
    What for the galactic legends or go for GS

GS is trash so probably GL’s

I mean my R7 DR + Malak and R4 BSF paired with R5 Han & Chewie just smokes R7 GS teams with generally 5/5 chars surviving