Please fix stunned "assist"

This is getting old. Please fix assisted attacks pretty much always being from the stunned character if you have one. Has there been any word on fixing this?

Replies

• Options
    Hopefully they will change the dodge rates for stunned people too, that gets old quick too.
  • Options
    Hopefully they will change the dodge rates for stunned people too, that gets old quick too.

+1
  • Options
    agreed, an assist attack should not call on anyone who is stunned, and stunned characters should not be able to dodge thats ridiculous
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    agreed, an assist attack should not call on anyone who is stunned, and stunned characters should not be able to dodge thats ridiculous

I see them less petrified and more like drunk. They happen to weave at the incoming attack and dodge it. Sort of like drunk kung-fu!
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I won't hold my breath. DoTs still don't work.

But hey! Look on the bright side - we're getting that new level increase that everyone has been clamoring for!! :/
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*