Wat with the Bugs

Have any of y’all tried a Geonosian team with wat tambor? I personally can’t try it or I’d already have feedback, but I feel like I can see several unique advantages to doing so.
Putting the medpack on GBA gives him and his allies extra health and protection, and makes him harder to kill, which is useful because everyone should reasonably target him to take out the Hive mind.
Put the generator on sun fac, to make sure that, if he’s continuously getting dispelled by something like DR’s villain unique, even if all the other separatist allies are getting dispelled too, they’d still get the extra taunt buffs (I checked too, the buffs get applied to any separatist - this might be a bug that gets removed in the future though).
And finally, you could put the weapon mod on the spy. This would ensure that his turns happen more frequently for an already pretty speedy character, and that his attacks will do a bit more damage and keep enemies down. (Also in my ideal bugs + wat lineup I plan to use grievous instead of soldier or poggle, and I’m also considering him for the weapon mod - it’s 50/50 for me right now.)
What do y’all think? Have you tried it before? If not, do you think it’s viable?

Replies

• Baby_Yoda
    1435 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Nah it would reduce the Geos health pool by around 100-150k+

And reduce their regeneration

It may be good but I have my doubts.

Also throwing in GG will make the Geos health pool even worse.

Plus he’s better with his own droids
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Med Pack to GBA and Shield Generator to Brute. This way you're having an all the time regenerating, taunting and self cleansing tank without the risk of losing an important character if the enemy lands a lucky punch. I tested this in the highest mod battle tiers with G12+3 Geos and 5* zeta Wat, it's a difference of day and night and definitely has potential for PvP like GA or TW as an attacker.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    I'm sure it'd be good, but Wat is so versatile and the bugs are already so great without him that it just seems less than optimal.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png