Craft Mk7 Baw armor mod

7iwn6vli4mjw.png

I cant Craft the Mk7 Baw armor mod because i have 0 characters at the right gear level. People with gear 5 ugnaught for example can craft it but mine is gear 8 so i cant craft this piece. How can i do then ?

Replies

• Options
    You can't. Eventually, they will give us the ability to do so, but everyone expects that to come at the same time they "correct" the pieces that don't match up to their salvage values.
  • Options
    You have lobot and Ima Gun Di (or whatever his name is) over g8?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    You took Ugnaught to g8? :o
  • Options
    I just took Lobot to G5 after discovering this. Now have 100+ Mk7. Cheers!
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options

Yes i have them at G9. I did that before the relic even exited yet
    And also made the mistakes that all my toons are at least G8
  • Options

Yes i have them at G9. I did that before the relic even exited yet
    And also made the mistakes that all my toons are at least G8

Thats rough, hopefully they include the gear management/crafting they have talked about in the Q&As in the big QOL update (I think that is the big title update in February normally?).
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    G9 t3? There's also this other gear piece that might be helpful. jbwgps3bpjjp.jpeg
  • Options
    what is it so valuable for? chromium transistors?054xd7x6j6e0.jpg
  • Options
    You get 6 transistors for one of them. The salvage to craft it is crazy cheap. It's the best Translator/Salvage exchange. Better than using Mk3 Holo for the Aurodium.
  • Options
    ahh
    I see thanks!! might have missed it)