I Know You Guys Are Used To Doing Nothing...

But can we at least get the GAC that was promised to start today as per the event calendar?

Replies

• Options
    Was wondering that myself...
  • Options
    They didn’t say, “We promise to run GAC”

The poster literally says, “Subject To Change”
  • Options
    Wow CG messed something up. I'm shocked..
  • Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »

Subject to change doesn't mean this may or may not happen without any communication or notice. It means if something changes then okay but nothing changed. What changed of you know? There was no change they just dropped the ball again.

If you bought tickets to the superbowl then everyone shows up and there is no game and there is no announcement are you the type to point to the fine print on the ticket saying subject to change and just accept it and do not ask any further questions?
  • Options
    Guys, CG is bad at communication. They have always been bad at communication, and this game has been out for 4 years. Is anyone really inconvenienced by a few day delay in GAC? We don't even know format or bonuses yet, so its not like you could have prepared anything specific here.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    Guys, CG is bad at communication. They have always been bad at communication, and this game has been out for 4 years. Is anyone really inconvenienced by a few day delay in GAC? We don't even know format or bonuses yet, so its not like you could have prepared anything specific here.

But I planned my whole vacation around it!
  • Options

Because there’s nothing to do and the game is dry as a bone right now? CG is doing a very poor job, anyone actually surprised?
  • Options
    Usual cheerleaders of CG showing up to but but but 😂

I gave you a like. Now you have a cheeleader too!
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Usual cheerleaders of CG showing up to but but but 😂

I gave you a like. Now you have a cheeleader too!

Did we just become best friends?

Ha! That was a sincere like
  • Options
    Maybe the silence will be a flood of awesome
  • Options
    Machinist wrote: »

I hate these "white knights" who for God-knows-what reason are pro CG and at all times are looking for ways to justify their actions.

Aye mate I’m not white u

I don’t care about cg bro. I care about proving people wrong because it’s fun because people like you go crazy like this.

You must have been hurt so badly by cg to retaliate like this man
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Machinist wrote: »

I hate these "white knights" who for God-knows-what reason are pro CG and at all times are looking for ways to justify their actions.

Why must you always be so negative about a mobile game?

Probably has something to do with the game and developers lol
  • Options
    How about changing the weekly store more than once a month? What’s that take like 7 minutes of coding?
  • Options
    How about changing the weekly store more than once a month? What’s that take like 7 minutes of coding?

Wellllllll

Then I can’t get my 50606th anakin shard...
  • Options
    "We will run GAC soon(TM) but this is not a promise (fingers-crossed, it will happen sooner than August)"
  • Options
    They forgot to post Relic bundles, had to delay GAC.

Which, how do you forget to post your easy profit bundles that should be affixed to the GAC schedule anyway.
  • Options
    Yesterday's news