full relic 7 team and I can’t beat the Reek special mission

pretty frustrated- I have a full relic 7 shaak/clones team with every possible zeta and yet I cannot beat the Reek mission nor obtain any Mundi shards. I had my best mods on my characters- not sure how I could possibly improve.

it just doesn’t seem right

Replies

• Options
    Skill?
  • Options
    Whale harder? Oh... we can't? So what's the incentive to spend again?
    3mptya.jpg
  • Options
    Having a full r7 is clearly not enough to beat the reek. You need a specific strategy and kill order to achieve the mission.
  • Options
    What. You are doing LS Geo TB
    I thought all the guilds switched to LS Hoth TB already !
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Why? R7 should auto everything. Why would we need to strategize at the newest content?
  • awesomeo4000
    55 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    if we were allowed multiple attempts at the mission I think one could make more of a case for “skill” or “strategy” etc. however as-is with wild swings of rng, one attempt per month and your guild mates depending on you to get a shard this is a bit different.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    if we were allowed multiple attempts at the mission I think one could make more of an argument for “skill” or “strategy” etc. however as-is with wild swings of rng, one attempt per month and your guild mates depending on you to get a shard this a bit different.

You can bypass a lot of trial and error by talking to others. Your idea is pretty good, but until that happens, you can increase your chances by seeing what works or doesn't work for others.
  • Options
    Bro just upgrade them to R10 smh
  • Options
    Bro just buy the hyperdrive bundle kit, it contains the R10 unlocks. Smh
  • Options
    Did you use your relic abilities?
    Noooo didnt think so...
    U need abilities didnt you read the release notes the devs plan to release abilities for each relic. They will cost a lot of money that's what you need.
  • Options
    Exactly bacause of that, we are running Hoth this time, it's just frustrating and demoralising """play""" LS TB republic offensive.
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • Options
    I agree with the rng thing, in the videos I've seen jango always goes for the reek. When I did it he kept attacking and killing my toons