Come to the forum everyday for nothing

Come everyday thinking there will be new news to get excited about and everyday nothing.

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    ns7kr7s6xs8i.png
  • Options
    0v3wcuh34c37.jpg
  • Options
    JimMcNutty wrote: »
    Come everyday thinking there will be new news to get excited about and everyday nothing.

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to geico . . .
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Options

Ha I spent 45 minutes on the phone with them and at the end they couldnt even offerme a policy because of "underwriting" it's not as easy as the gecko makes it out to be
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    They granted you your wish today.
  • Options

Use your savings on some gear salvage bro.
  • Options
    Stop coming to the forums everyday. I did - I enjoy the game (and life) much more. Problem solved.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Shoot I just found out I dont need to bother until march.
  • Options

Ha I spent 45 minutes on the phone with them and at the end they couldnt even offerme a policy because of "underwriting" it's not as easy as the gecko makes it out to be

I saved 15% by switching away from them... progressive for the win!