Last New TRoS Character? (Potential spoilers inside)

Jbnf
120 posts Member
So, the devs said they will release less than 10 new characters from The Rise of Skywalker. We know there will be GL Rey and Kylo, Sith Trooper, Hux, Resistance Heroes Finn and Poe, and the Raddus and the Finalizer. That makes 8 new units. Do you think they're going to stop there? If not, who do you think the last new character will be?

Replies

• Options
    Seems likely that the new capitals will be the last new stuff added. I dunno who else they could really add that would make sense.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    some new form of Palpatine on dialysis maybe? or that General Pride numbskull? .. maybe a new droid or Felicity ?
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    So excited.....we get three new toons and two new ships....for the next 2 1/2 months....yeah! That state of the galaxy was on par with those great q and a’s of late. So sad to see this game in this state.

You'd rather go back to drowning in marquees and having 15+ characters to farm for various teams? I'm fine with having time to star stuff up before more stuff arrives, personally. Not to mention having some extra energy to farm Kyrotech and G12+ gear.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Yeah but they also said they have like 40 new units to roll out not just tros stuff
  • Options
    If they were to do more, I'd guess General Leia since The Raddus was technically her ship (but they could of course make Holdo the commander). Plus, it would be weird if
    Ben Solo wasn't in the game. Maybe give him the Jedi tag, depending on if they think he was a Jedi or not (trained under Luke, so maybe? Who knows).

Those, or maybe another resistance ship. We currently have four First Order ships, and three Resistance ships. Makes sense they'd make it even.

We also currently have ten FO specific toons, and eleven Resistance specific toons currently (not counting R2 and C3P0, but counting the new Poe and Finn). With the GL that will be 11 and 12 respectively.
  • Options
    If they were to do more, I'd guess General Leia since The Raddus was technically her ship (but they could of course make Holdo the commander). Plus, it would be weird if
    Ben Solo wasn't in the game. Maybe give him the Jedi tag, depending on if they think he was a Jedi or not (trained under Luke, so maybe? Who knows).

Those, or maybe another resistance ship. We currently have four First Order ships, and three Resistance ships. Makes sense they'd make it even.

We also currently have ten FO specific toons, and eleven Resistance specific toons currently (not counting R2 and C3P0, but counting the new Poe and Finn). With the GL that will be 11 and 12 respectively.

General Organa is over due.
    And yes more ships!
    But...
    I do not see BEN Solo in the game. They purposely say they create toons from a certain time and Ben Solo would alter balance. But will be happy if he is included.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm guessing the final toon will be the raid reward. I'm sure after taking a small break, they'll revisit the sequel trilogy again
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    I'm guessing the final toon will be the raid reward. I'm sure after taking a small break, they'll revisit the sequel trilogy again

We have raids from the OT (rancor) prequels (tank) and the OR (Sith).

Can definitely see a raid set in the new trilogy timeline with a movie spoiler type reward.
  • Options
    Natgmn wrote: »
    Yeah but they also said they have like 40 new units to roll out not just tros stuff

40!?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    We only have 3 resistance ships so maybe one more