New Capital Ships - Raddus / Finalizer (which non-capital ships?)

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Kimagure wrote: »
    Maybe the Resistance bomber from “The Last Jedi”?

Unique: sitting duck- just sits there and dies because it's too slow to do anything

That ship was so incredibly slow and only dropped bombs out of the bottom...the idea it would get above a Capitol ship to drop those bombs is ludicrous...strategically speaking its only purpose would be to bomb cities and other planetary installations. Which begs the question why the resistance has those kinds of bombers especially when B wings are more maneuverable.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    MntMan wrote: »
    As I was. Improper googling from me. I googled Holdo's capital ship and the blurb that came up mentioned the Supremacy and I should have actually read further.

Well that stinks. I'm tired of having to level, gear and star worthless toons. At least Hux has value. Blarg. Veteran Han and Chewie all over again.

More like Ackbar all over again. Or the rest of the original three capital pilots, for that matter.
  • Options
    I feel like Ackbar in the day had some use. It has been a long while, but I recall having him. He also serves a purpose or at least used to in Haat. I guess newer players starting now would have a different opinion. Beleive it or not I've even gotten some use out of Tarkin. I think that the old mod challenges had an Empire only stage. Else I definitetly have used him elsewhere. Mace on the other hand I agree. Completely useless. Even back then. That being said relative to the time of release at least 2 of the capital ship captains were contemporary. Plus of course Thrall and especially the newest ones. With Holdo it's a waste. I'm also working on Rose as I'm sure that's another **** that will need polishing in order to unlock something meta.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    MntMan wrote: »
    As I was. Improper googling from me. I googled Holdo's capital ship and the blurb that came up mentioned the Supremacy and I should have actually read further.

Well that stinks. I'm tired of having to level, gear and star worthless toons. At least Hux has value. Blarg. Veteran Han and Chewie all over again.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how good of a tank Holdo is on a Resistance team. Much like the vets, the only reason everyone says she's "bad" is because they don't gear her up and mod her like they do their "good" characters. If you do that she's actually pretty strong.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png