Make HAAT simable...

Prev1
Just lets get over with this stupidity in HAAT. Its auto soloed by so many teams in less then 20m right now thats its just the same it was with the Rancor Raid in the end. Just make it simable...

Or even better. Give all the three raids a higher difficulty level. From Heroic to Legendary for example. But end this stupidity!

Replies

• Options
    Yes sim, no I’d rather have new content than old content that’s harder, that ending sentence um ok it’s not that deep
  • Options
    Its auto solo by many teams? I'm only aware of the shaak ti clones auto soloing it
  • Options
    Its auto solo by many teams? I'm only aware of the shaak ti clones auto soloing it

It’s honestly just Shaak and JTR

(I think some ghetto ackbar lead too)
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    I expect they'll let us sim it when they release the new raid.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    So August?
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    ZaneMorell wrote: »
    So August?

August 20 ?
  • Options
    Can auto it with jkr jedi, but I’d rather see them add a mythic mode pit at aat
  • Options
    They made LSGTB simmable...
  • Options
    Agree with OP the pit raid consistently gives out better rewards than any placing in the haat
  • Options
    Signed - please sim haat.
  • Manolo_GER
    37 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    DB just posted a Vid with a first order team that can do it Auto Solo. He said they just try around with what teams they can auto solo the Raid for fun... That says it all.

youtu.be/iIx-mbMfMRA

BTW its not just ShakTi and Clones. Its JTR, JKR and some other known teams that can solo the raid full auto.
  • LendersQuiz
    1166 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I know that MOST players do not care about this issue, but for the few that do.......please CG, if you are going to make the tank raid simmable, please make it compatible with the three jedi quests. Those quests have conditions, in order to complete them, require a ranking.

I went into more detail here:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1999448/#Comment_1999448

• Options
    IIRC, one of the drivers for making the Pit simable was that the reward differences between 1st and 25th place were significant but completely random. How many people solo HAAT in your guilds?
  • Options
    I've seen as many as 20 solo it in mine.
  • Options
    Yeah its completly random. You can finish it first and get rewards for place 10 or so.
  • Options
    IIRC, one of the drivers for making the Pit simable was that the reward differences between 1st and 25th place were significant but completely random. How many people solo HAAT in your guilds?

well, no one gets anything good out of haat I guess it is more fair?
  • Options

Well on the bright side...

With HAAT, 1st place and 25th place rewards are basically the same anyways.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options

I've gotten mk4 holos (which are worth 50 stun cuffs) and I've gotten eyeballs. YMMV apparently.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »

It’s honestly just Shaak and JTR

(I think some ghetto ackbar lead too)

Y'all forgetting wampanader
  • Options
    Co-sign. I am sick of fielding complaints from guild members over person X doing too much damage.

Seems like it should be a pretty simple formula. If X members in guild have char at 7*’s and guild has completed raid Y times, then raid = simmable.
  • LendersQuiz
    1166 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Seems like it should be a pretty simple formula. If X members in guild have char at 7*’s and guild has completed raid Y times, then raid = simmable.

You've just described in essence the formula used for the Rancor raid sim. Perhaps the Tank sim will be available during the next major QOL update. Maybe.
  • Options

JTR, Finn, CLS, BB8, C3PO can auto it after you set up the exposes on the side droids in P1
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

I've gotten mk4 holos (which are worth 50 stun cuffs) and I've gotten eyeballs. YMMV apparently.

yeah, I remember once when I got something good too. Once.
  • Options
    1st today and it was garbage. MkIV Holos to add to the pile... Perfect. Not even any gold prototype/salvage.
  • Options
    I got 16 black eyeballs and a full mk4 holoprojector yesterday for 9th place.

Still harder, folks. It pays off in the end.
  • Options
    Manolo_GER wrote: »
    Just lets get over with this stupidity in HAAT. Its auto soloed by so many teams in less then 20m right now thats its just the same it was with the Rancor Raid in the end. Just make it simable...

Or even better. Give all the three raids a higher difficulty level. From Heroic to Legendary for example. But end this stupidity!

My only issue with this & it happened with Rancor becoming simmable, is that we have so few game modes to unleash, test & play. I understand that a lot of people want to get it over with & it is absolutely about reward system (holding multiple values for a whole number makes for increasing tension) but I enjoy playing the game & testing teams out. These are the last places we have an opportunity to do so. Once this happens, it will not be undone
  • Options
    Yes, please make it simable.
  • Options
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    CLS With Han and Wampa can Auto Solo it too.

What team is that? I've not seen even a solo lead by cls let alone auto.