Help Design My Team

JBlok
13 posts Member
I'm looking for some suggestion as who to run in my squad arena. These are the characters I have available:

Sidious 7*
Dooku 7*
Rey 6*
Luminara 7*
Poe 6*
JC 7*
Hk-47 7*
Phasma 7*
Corucant underworld police 7* (cuz why not)

Replies

• Options
    Last week, I started running Dooku lead with Sid, Lumi, Phasma and GS and have been finishing between 1 and 5 the past several days. Use Rey (instead of GS) and you'd be pretty boss. Synergies work well because Sid dodges Jedis all the time (which are still everywhere in the arena) and Lumi also has high dodge rate. Dooku's leader ability boosts those dodges to ridiculously high levels, plus gives offense up every time they do dodge.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Not many toons to select from. Dooku, Rey, Phasma, Sid, Lumi ( Poe as alternate ). Farm GS in node 1A of Cantina.
  • JBlok
    13 posts Member
    Options
    EM650 wrote: »
    Not many toons to select from. Dooku, Rey, Phasma, Sid, Lumi ( Poe as alternate ). Farm GS in node 1A of Cantina.

That's the f2p life for you
  • Options
    Any combination of those, minus HK and CUP, and you'll do fine.
  • JBlok
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi2407 wrote: »
    Last week, I started running Dooku lead with Sid, Lumi, Phasma and GS and have been finishing between 1 and 5 the past several days. Use Rey (instead of GS) and you'd be pretty boss. Synergies work well because Sid dodges Jedis all the time (which are still everywhere in the arena) and Lumi also has high dodge rate. Dooku's leader ability boosts those dodges to ridiculously high levels, plus gives offense up every time they do dodge.

I went with your suggestion. Went from top 50 to rank #1 :)
  • Options
    JBlok wrote: »
    Jedi2407 wrote: »

I went with your suggestion. Went from top 50 to rank #1 :)

Woohoo! Good feeling, isn't it? Glad it worked out. Congrats!