Add a shard exchange or quit giving me almost all shards for characters who are already 7 star.

Zarithi
28 posts Member
edited December 2015
This is so frustrating and making getting Chromium Packs almost worthless.

This image is just frustrating:
La8J8h8

Qui Gon, JC, DM, Princess Leia, and the Nightsister are all already 7 star. Greedo isn't however now I'll only get the first bunch due to the duplicate character bug. Seriously EA either make it so I don't get maxed characters or let me exchange shards.

Replies

• Zarithi
    28 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    hmm...photo doesn't seem to want to work.
  • Options
    A Shard exchange???? HAHAHA....good one...like they will include something, anyone except EA has a benefit from...not giving double shards, or even let us trade shards, help ourselves to effectivly get shards for cheaper to nothing......that only has one meaning to EA: LESS PROFIT :( sadly...

The Idea itself is a good one, fully understand you...ok, not getting shards for my max stared yet, but for all the other unwanted crap like Snow Trooper...which is 5 stars soon without any intention, therefore not even have the normally quick to get Qui Gon unlocked...
  • Options
    In theory according to their updates here they do intend to add a shard exchange. I'd hope that as an interim they'd quit giving me characters I've already maxed stars on in the Chromium Packs, completely worthless to me.
  • Options
    I wouldn't rely on theory when it comes to EA's future plans......in theory, all theory may be logic from the bottom to the highest heights....but in fact, EA will always find an EA way, and choose that one...

IF....and that's such a big IF, it actually more is like a "Should package sales in distant future ever drop that low, patching, tweaking and even nerfing not helping, and EA really might consider alternatives"....
    yea, maybe under that condition coming true we might see a shard exchange....but I'm sure it will be one like "I give you a shard from my collection, in exchange for one of yours, but both shards will be selected randomly...giving you more 7star duplicates, me more unwanted schnodder....and we both have to pay EA with crystals for actually transfering the shards"...

cause it's the wet dream of App Developers to effectively combine In App Purchases, with a drop trading platform also working with real money...which has been tried by quite some already, but players sooner or later rejected these aproaches)

Still like the exchange idea though, it could be such a cool feature...if done right...sadly the opposite if done wrong.
    (Don't take that as an idea to work on EA....promising you, from my perspective as QA Manager, at some point, even the last Hardcore PayToWinner will feel reduced from customer to "just a credit card walking")