Dooku teams ruling my arena server

morcsea
164 posts Member
As you see the top 3 used to be QGJ & now the evil Count Dooku!
VOVokxJ.png

Replies

• Berimbolo
    946 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    His leader ability is solid since thr fix and the majority were/still are running QGJ leads, it makes sense to switch to Dooku right now if you have him

There are 5 Dooku leads in the top 10 on my server right now
  • Options
    There is also a bug today causing madness everywhere...I am so sick of Dooku cries.... How about FOTP? Or Sid? He dodged 8 times in a row today!
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Meh, dooku is just another option, it doesn't mean that it is the new unbeatable team. I beat every dooku team I have faced with my QGJ team. The team is annoying and competitive but I would guess it is just because it is the new flavor of the month that people are switching to him. By no means is Dooku lead a hard counter for the QGJ lead speed team.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    I have to say Arena AI is horrible, GW AI is so much better. They will actually kill a character unlike arena where my guy can die but nope attack everyone else and after healing attack the guy =.=
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    People are bored with the same old, same old. As soon as something new comes along that isn't completely terrible, they try it to try and get the feeling of something different.

That is why I switched to Dooku leader over QGJ. it isn't because his leader ability is supior or anyhting. It's just that making him leader meant I could drop yoda and add someone else, thus changing things up just a little. I also play Rey a bit different since her foresight gives her a free evasion which will trigger Dooku's leadership abilities and give her offense up.

With the limited daily content/things to do, I will take anything different I can get, even if it is something small. When they changed Ahsoka's abilities and she was actually usuable in GW, I wept tears of happiness. That's how bad it's gotten.

And adding more levels isn't going to help fix the boredom...just had to throw that in there.
  • Options
    Krey wrote: »
    People are bored with the same old, same old.
    And adding more levels isn't going to help fix the boredom...just had to throw that in there.

Right, get a bit tired of the daily routine. Playing Dooku as lead is at least a bit of thrill ...
  • Options
    Do you know the setups they're using? :smile:
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    Meh, dooku is just another option, it doesn't mean that it is the new unbeatable team. I beat every dooku team I have faced with my QGJ team. The team is annoying and competitive but I would guess it is just because it is the new flavor of the month that people are switching to him. By no means is Dooku lead a hard counter for the QGJ lead speed team.

I dunno about annoying.. I found them a godsend! cause if they dodge and get an offense buff.. that's easier for me to copy from using Yoda or debuffing using QGJ to give the team offense up! For me it's also a neverending source of offense up for my team! Keep em coming is what I say!
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Options
    I just played against a dooku team twice for spot number 3. And the evade % seemed to be very high, if not too high. It works very well with Rey, as she is already OP in so many ways. She evaded two attacks and her foresight was still up meaning dooku's leader is what saved her, got offense up and one shotted RG.

I don't have a problem with his leader, I think it's legit. It's what hides behind it that makes it seem too strong. I think it will be balanced after armor works.