@Kyno please close this thread
This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
Post edited by Dinotank46 on

Replies

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Another day, another one of these...

Those folks got a bye, earned full banners. No cheating, nothing spurious.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Another day, another one of these...

Those folks got a bye, earned full banners. No cheating, nothing spurious.

Oh. Thank you
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    gms3u3e6eh5u.jpg
  • Options
    Suprise!! There is a bug in a swgoh mode. Report it and move on. Happens in every GAC.
  • Options
    Krashxxxx wrote: »
    Suprise!! There is a bug in a swgoh mode. Report it and move on. Happens in every GAC.

Dang you almost were right

Although I mean this is the only thing out of like 300 that isn’t a bug so I feel u
  • Options
    Yeah, hopefully people don’t report something that is perfectly easy to explain and has been explained multiple times every GAC.

The devs who investigate cheating have enough to do without wasting time on people who don’t understand that not every division will have a multiple of 8 players signed up.
  • Options
    This one belongs to kyno. He has his work cut out closing dumb threads like these
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Yeah, hopefully people don’t report something that is perfectly easy to explain and has been explained multiple times every GAC.

The devs who investigate cheating have enough to do without wasting time on people who don’t understand that not every division will have a multiple of 8 players signed up.

I bet false positives like this aren’t that big of a problem. It’s not like they have to review a player for each time they’re reported, rather probably get a report saying this player has been reported a thousand times and inky need to investigate once.

Plus if it’s something like this it’s an obvious answer to them. I bet they finish all these investigations before their morning coffee gets lukewarm.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    This one belongs to kyno. He has his work cut out closing dumb threads like these

I didn't know. I thought it was cheating
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Options
    So OP asks an honest question he clearly doesn’t know the answer to and people respond like this?

Weird, if not constructive is it just to get your post count up?
  • Options
    Mupper00 wrote: »
    So OP asks an honest question he clearly doesn’t know the answer to and people respond like this?

Imagine seeing that question asked a dozen times every GAC.

People stampede to the forums, pitchfork in hand, and many of them spend 0 seconds searching to see if their question has been answered before.

The chastening response is perhaps aimed at helping people to count to ten before they shoot from the hip next time.
  • Options

People stampede to the forums, pitchfork in hand, and many of them spend 0 seconds searching to see if their question has been answered before.

The chastening response is perhaps aimed at helping people to count to ten before they shoot from the hip next time.

I thought they were cheating so I posted. I didn't know this question was answered and asked
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Options
    Dinotank46 wrote: »

I thought they were cheating so I posted. I didn't know this question was answered and asked

Everything has an answer
  • Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    Dinotank46 wrote: »

Everything has an answer

Ya I realized
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
This discussion has been closed.