GAC fleet feat

Prev1
Anyone get through this without organizing something with a member of your shard? Eveyone I've talked to just got someone else to place a crap team.

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Easy with a Mal.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Easy against Mal too.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Easy against Mal too.

I've never seen one other than my own lol.
  • Options
    with geo's it's doable
  • Options
    Sanderzas wrote: »
    with geo's it's doable
    Geo's what? And which Geo's?
  • Options
    Even neg vs neg it was still pretty easy tbh
  • Options
    Neg v Neg depends on which order the full TM moves fall. If they fall in the best order for you then reinforcements are likely not necessary.

Neg v Mal again depends on getting enough damage done early so the buzz droids aren’t a threat.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Got it taking #1 in fleet arena in a Mal vs Mal match pretty easily.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    I did it easy but I think it was mostly because I was using a 7* Neg vs 5* Neg
  • Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    I did it easy but I think it was mostly because I was using a 7* Neg vs 5* Neg

I tried my nego vs a rebel fleet and failed and then I did it with my 6* nego vs another 6* nego on first try, prob just good rng, but it’s definitely possible.
    I succeeded with a Negotiator fleet vs Rebel fleet and as a bonus my target was the resident shard nuisance. :D
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Neg v neg, just didn’t call anyone. Worst case was an L so
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    I would say you have multiple days to drop deep down to easier targets if you can’t against the people around you normally. But yea my fleet shard organized a little something for our top 10. Believe we all got it.
  • Options
    Malevolence versus an AA fleet or thrawn fleet.

Hyena , sun fac and 7 star vulture in starting lineup. Done with ease.
  • Options
    Took the cheap way out. No chance of undermanning the other at the top.
  • Options
    Managed the feat with 6* negotiator vs 7* negotiator with some pretty darn good luck.Managed to get their negotiator to do the underending loyalty first while HT was in the red, took that and ahsoka out with a aoe from Umbaran, then it was just ani and the next reenforcement, clone arc. Pretty easy mop up at that point.

And then I discovered the next feat in the series - do it another 3x :(
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    The only Mal fleet in my shard takes 1st after me.
    I wait for an hour then can get it with that.
  • Options
    It's CG out of touch with the reality of thier game, no surprise.
  • Options
    It's CG out of touch with the reality of thier game, no surprise.

Not really. You just don’t think the reward is worth the effort. Feats aren’t supposed to be free points, they’re something you have to go out of your way to obtain.

I’ve been finishing between 50 and 100 lately since I only recently got Negotiator to 6*, so I threw just the Bomber out and let myself sink overnight. I’m at 206, won 5 battles without reinforcements, will try to win 4 more tomorrow, then go back up.

I wouldn’t be trying this if I was in the crystals, those rewards are better so the feat isn’t important. But I’m not in the crystals. So I’m making the effort to go for it.

Like all things in the game it’s a choice.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Easy with negotiator and rex 5s anakin
  • Mupper00
    124 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Guys , if your having trouble, just put a tarkin team in with 3 terrible ships.
    Watch yourself drop over a couple of hours , if your used to being too 10? I’m sure if you drop to around 100-50 you should be able to put your best fleet back in to do the feat.
  • Options
    Mupper00 wrote: »
    Watch yourself drop over a couple of hours , if your used to being too 10? I’m sure if you drop to around 100-50 you should be able to put your best fleet back in to do the feat.

Why use three ships? Put any capital ship in with one ship. That sends the clear signal that you're tanking. If someone sees three ships they may pass over you unless they look at your fleet power.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Mupper00 wrote: »

So then the question is “are the GAC points and currency worth the lost crystals or the crystals you spend to climb back up?”
  • Options
    My fleet is designed to use reinforcements. It isn't worth risking the loss of 100 crystals or more to do this. I tried this one time after rewards and it didn't work out. I'm sure not trying to do it multiple times. If they changed it back to a starting 5, no problem.
  • Options
    CG has always maintained that players shouldn’t coordinate arena shards. Why create a feet that practically requires it?
  • Options
    OnlyZuul wrote: »
    CG has always maintained that players shouldn’t coordinate arena shards. Why create a feet that practically requires it?

I think the feat is designed with Malevolence in mind, or atleast is much easier when using or facing that fleet.

That said, has CG actually stated they are against shard coordination? I only remember them consistently saying there is nothing they can do against players using external apps to communicate.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    OnlyZuul wrote: »
    CG has always maintained that players shouldn’t coordinate arena shards.

Source?