Haat and Hstr simmed

Haat is pretty much past discussions anymore. Should have been some time ago as you fight 20 people all soloing in a given night to get subpar rewards. At least with sim feature they will reevaluate rewards and everyone should be getting better and hopefully updated to the needs of today’s game modes gear. My gripe is with hstr. Again last night we had about another 45 minute heroic raid and if you didn’t get 40+ million you aren’t in the top 10. Of course there should be a checklist a guild needs to accomplish before it can be simmed but it is not fair for almost the entire guild to fight each other over top 10. Everyone knows rewards tend to completely drop off after tenth and guys have been getting more and more frequent with 100+ million scores. I had 52 million and didn’t even do 50% of p3 which I normally do all of. This should really be considered for higher powered guilds.

Replies

• Options
    HSTR?

Woah there pal settle down

Last time I checked you can’t auto the HSTR
  • Options
    40 million is top 10. That is a pretty low threshold these days.

More like 60-70 million in high end guilds
  • Options
    But yes the pitiful rewards outside the top 10 can be a tough pill to swallow for a low or non spender. I guess the whale harder option is there.
  • Options
    Well high end guilds should be pushing harder I’d imagine. I’m not putting down any players, so yea 40 million at 10th place is still incredible considering it’s probably only 2 teams they used. I guess my gripe is more the rewards then the sim part. If I knew I could get 20th place and actually benefit with some solid gear pieces it would make the raid more fun. Get to actually test out different squads. We are locked into the same three squads and almost just becoming 1 squad from the looks of it.
  • Options
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    HSTR?

Have you seen what is out there these days? You should check more often. Shaak ti and clones can do pretty much p2-end and it’ll probably only be a matter of time before someone figures out Another combo with relics.
  • Options
    Considering that the top 10 rewards for the Sith raid give a full piece of g12 gear, I don’t think they’re going to make it simmable any time soon. It’s one thing to give out most of a mk5 Fusion Furnace or mk5 Droid Caller to everyone in a guild, it’s quite another to give everyone in a guild an entire mk12 Armor Plating.

If that raid becomes simmable, expect the rewards to drop drastically.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Jml727 wrote: »
    Baby_Yoda wrote: »
    HSTR?

Have you seen what is out there these days? You should check more often. Shaak ti and clones can do pretty much p2-end and it’ll probably only be a matter of time before someone figures out Another combo with relics.

That's not a solo.....

As for haat, if your case is built on the rewards not being good, then join and do nothing.... Problem solved....
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    I expect HAAT to be simmable when the new raid is released.

HSTR is a long ways away.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    HSTR in 2 years maybe. HAAT was released in what, 2016? and still not simmable. I agree they will sim it when a new raid is released.